Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Finally!!

Started by katieshunnybunny(rangerboy),

Previous topic - Next topic

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Finally after about a month of playing I am done with Aces UP!!!!    Never again will I play that game. LOL

Barbara

Congratulations!  I am happy and very proud of you.

Jeffer

And the runner up award for "Most Annoying Pogo Voices" is...

Aces Up!

Congrats Ranger! 

Fluffy756

Congratulations!!!! I hate that game glad I got it done also... What you going to play next.....

fluffy

pogoisevil

bobby

Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on August 13, 2005, 03:30:41 PM
Finally after about a month of playing I am done with Aces UP!!!! Never again will I play that game. LOL

aces up is an upcoming weekly challenge :D

That is the only way that I will play it.  LOL

Quote from: Fluffy756 on August 13, 2005, 04:19:13 PM
Congratulations!!!! I hate that game glad I got it done also... What you going to play next.....

fluffy

Next on the list is Bingo.  I have 23 bingos right now so I have  a long way.  But I will get pop fu done on weds.  because that is going to be my PC and I have 20% left to go.

Barbara

If you use Dottie's Dauber in conjunction with Room Rover you could easily get 20 to 30 bingo wins a night while you sleep.  Thirty minutes in the room, one minute out and then right back into another.

bobby

do they ever think you can have chat off?

Barbara

Pffftttttt, run with scissors in bingo.  I've earned a total of 5,163 wins there and I don't care what the players think or say.  It is the beauty of the "chat off" feature.  Gong, leave, enter another room.

bobby

Quote from: Barbara on August 13, 2005, 07:31:45 PM
Pffftttttt, run with scissors in bingo. I've earned a total of 5,163 wins there and I don't care what the players think or say. It is the beauty of the "chat off" feature. Gong, leave, enter another room.

exactly, they can't punish you for having your chat off that's why it's there O0

lvdust72

Quote from: Whateva75 on August 13, 2005, 06:20:36 PM
I am only on rank 2 in Bingo because the snitches in that game are unbelievable.  Last time I used the auto I walked away from the computer and when I came back they were all making comments that I was using an auto because I didn't respond to all the WTG's.  I have avoided Bingo ever since.

Last time they said something like to to me, I told them if I wanted insincere comments, I would call my family!!  Shut them up real quick.  Besides there is NO rule in POGO that says I have to make friends!  I just want my badges and earn my tokies to keep my mini-me in the style she is accustom to.  LOL   O0

Fluffy756

Barb

Is Room Rover really good there are games I would love to play and get them over with but you know how it is in popit and there another game they check profiles. i play...  I do use bingo auto never leave it alone.

fluffy

Barbara

Room Rover is great.  I hate that they check profiles in Pop It.  Try and get that game over with as soon as possible.

Fluffy756

Trying as fast as can been in there most of the weekend I found it that there is alot of people in there use auto they all over the board which helps me because when I use it mine i not on the high score and I make sure I lose enough not catch anyone eye......

hope get it done by next week... (next game will be PPS)

Thanks all for the Congrats!! O0 O0 ;D ;D

Fluffy756

Ohhh I am getting hooked on poker I think that will be my downfall also... trying not use auto unless I can't get it anymore.
lol lol....

fluffy

Motley

WTG Ranger!!  I was happy when I finally saw that Guardian Angel badge pop up at me.  But not as happy as I was this weekend when I finally finished Phlinx.  I was so desperate to finish that game before Battle Phlinx came out...I didn't want to have the burden of two Phlinx games to finish.

sentinels

Woohoooo...finally finished Squelchies. now all i have to do is 1 more personal in it and that game is completely behind me O0 ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview