PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 07:37:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

no strike!!!!

Started by Betty Boop,

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Boop

i am so excited...i just found out that my company and the union reached a tentative agreement and we will not be going out on strike!!! we have been working without a contract since Sat and you want to talk about stress levels going up..........yipeeeeeeeeeeeee hooooooooooooorayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!  now i need a drink

Barbara

I was so worried about your possible strike Betty.  I am glad that this and your little boo boo are behind you now  Now we can do that Thelma and Louise vacay that we've been talking about.

Betty Boop

im up for it.....except the driving off the cliff part........no dont want to do that.......i still have to finish WWW first...........hehehehehehehe.......and i really appreciate your worry and I know that you were...thx for your support

Barbara

I can't wait to hear that you got the golden carrot.  Come and get me right when you are at the end and allow me to watch you get it. You are very close to getting it at this time.  It's going to look sweet in your badge album.

Betty Boop

it will be a few days....im only 15% towards it now and tomorrow is badge day....so it probably wont be till the weekend but i will come and get you in chat when i get to the 99.98% done........

Barbara

Yippee!  Guess what?  Max is in the forum!

Betty Boop

Barbara

Betty Boop

really...you have been on hold long enough...its time to crap or get off the pot

Jeffer

Barbara

We are all in serious trouble.  Let the hoofings begin!

Betty Boop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview