PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:49:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

helpers?payday free cell helper?

Started by bountyhunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

bountyhunter

is there anything out there to lose a game for any of the autos?i need something specifically for payday free cell.my stats record is too good.if i can win 5 and lose 1 that would be great.

Jeffer

I don't know if I'd worry about it too much.  There are people who can win nearly every game in freecell. 

Barbara

The only thing you really have to worry about with a free cell auto is how fast you win the games though.

bobbysbackup

I am very good at Freecell, and have a close to 90% win rate.  That's without ever using an auto.  THAT'S a game I wish they would update and add badges to!

lvdust72

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I learned how to play freecell about 15 years ago when I first got a computer.  So for me I have about a 94% win rate.

sleauxmeaux

This game owns me bad. I've never actually won a single game of it.

ME4SPADES_

hi all on the game payday just get the bouns cards near the bottom and keep hitting undo and it will redue the card same way and get it in no time

Barbara

Yes, this method does work on some of the older challenges.  It will not work on the last challenge we had, nor the upcoming challenge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview