Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Who is the worst off?

Started by DoubleOscotty,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on August 14, 2005, 08:15:09 AM
Well that is nice of you barbara.
Would you like to also help out the Badge Pirate?
You could start your own business, get badges for us people without cellphones for a nominal fee.

You have five badges now Badge Pirate.  Time to work on Mike J's.

holly222

me too me too.......i will take all the badges i can get!
O0 O0 O0

StormShadow

Barbara would you be as soon kind to help me with my mobile ones too?  I would appreciate it.  If not that is cool.  You all are so nice and funny

Capt. Morgan

Thanks Barbara you are DA BOMB.
You are ALL that AND a bag of chips with a dozen krispy kreme donuts.
Give yourself a big bright gold star.

The Badge Pirate

Barbara

bobby

Punkywilma

I knew you were nice Barbara, but doing peoples mobile badges is VERY nice.  IF I knew how i would give you a gold star.  I have a nextel phone and am praying that since sprint owns it and pogomobile might go there, that i will one day get to do the mobile badges.  :'(  I am so jealous!

Barbara

Thanks for the compliment.  Yes, I've been working on mobile badges for members.  Depending on if Battle Phlinx comes out on Tuesday, I may do more.  If it doesn't, I'll be perfectly happy.  If it does, I have to get back to the business of getting badges in Club Pogo.

Barbara

Quote from: Punkywilma on August 14, 2005, 08:59:42 PM
I knew you were nice Barbara, but doing peoples mobile badges is VERY nice.  IF I knew how i would give you a gold star.  I have a nextel phone and am praying that since sprint owns it and pogomobile might go there, that i will one day get to do the mobile badges.  :'(  I am so jealous!
Instead of being jealous, have you thought about being curious enough to look at your private messages?

smiles29

well,  i will never get the mobile badges for i dont have a cell phone.  cant afford the $400 deposit that they want.   >:D :'(.  dont see any sense in paying that kind of money for a deposit on a cell phone.   :-\

bobby

Quote from: smiles29 on August 16, 2005, 03:09:04 AM
well, i will never get the mobile badges for i dont have a cell phone. cant afford the $400 deposit that they want. >:D :'(. dont see any sense in paying that kind of money for a deposit on a cell phone. :-\

it's not all it was hyped up to be

smiles29

i totally understand that bobby, but i am a badgeaholic and want them badges anyway.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview