PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:50:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

battle phlinx is out!!!! oops. nm.

Started by smiles29,

Previous topic - Next topic

smiles29

its out its out.  its in the favs section  :D :D :D :D

darn.  i guess not.  its in the favs under edit but no rooms available.  darn it.   >:D >:D

bobby

bobby

smiles29

they get their kicks from it.  they like to sit back and laugh their tushies off at all of us as we scream and hollar at their automated responses and out anxiety levels go up over another week gone by with no new games.   ::)

bobby

i'm flipping the cpu off just like i did to the minnesota twins today >:D   aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bobby

they said it would be down for an hour it's been about...... 58 minutes now so maybe in the next 5 mins ???

smiles29

that would be nice.  i have 3 minutes after the hour.  i have it in my favorites list and it still shows unavailable next to the name of the game.  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.   >:D >:D

TiddleWink

I agree Pogo is such a tease! Give us a new game pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bobby

smiles29

bobby

there's some "COOL" paid programming on  :P zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz come on pogo

TiddleWink

ahhh yeah...i can only take that one for the Majic Bullet chopper soooooooooooooo many times........

caroline196

ok well the battlephlinx badges are in the badge album,so only a matter of hours now (i hope) ::)

bobby

Quote from: EzBreezzee on August 16, 2005, 04:39:19 AM
ahhh yeah...i can only take that one for the Majic Bullet chopper soooooooooooooo many times........

i wasted 99 bucks on that and it worked nothing like it did on tv the gaskets busted and everything, couldn't handle ice!

Barbara

Quote from: smiles29 on August 16, 2005, 02:53:19 AM
they get their kicks from it.  they like to sit back and laugh their tushies off at all of us as we scream and hollar at their automated responses and out anxiety levels go up over another week gone by with no new games.   ::)
Give Pogo a chance.  They just released 3 new mobile games.

smiles29

ty barb.  even though i cant play them.   :'(.  they just need to bring out the game and stop teasing us with it.   :-\

Barbara

sd1619

wouldn't you rather have a game with no flaws then for them to rush it out and everyone complain about the problems with it?

bobby

i'd rather have them rush it and watch everyone complain O0

holly222

Does anyone really need a reason to thank you Barb....your always helping others.......here is a extra one.......THANK YOU!
O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview