PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:51:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

battle phlinx is out!!!! oops. nm.

Started by smiles29,

Previous topic - Next topic

smiles29

i am thanking you for the reminder that they just released the mobile games.  they did that and put battle phlinx on hold.  hopefully they will get back to it and get it out soon.

its okay if they release it with a couple of flaws that way we can get a taste of the game.  they can get the flaws fixed quicker, i think.  kinda like with poppa zappa.

Barbara

Quote from: holly222 on August 16, 2005, 07:17:34 AM
Does anyone really need a reason to thank you Barb....your always helping others.......here is a extra one.......THANK YOU!
O0
Lol, you just made me laugh, thanks!  

smiles29

in my opinion they seem to be one track mind or cant walk and chew gum at the same time.  if they are working on one thing, they cant work on something else.

avs1roy33

All right, all right, everyone calm down. breathe deeply. Everything's gonna be OKAY!

smiles29

thats funny.   :P.  just talking about how slow pogo seems to be lately.  :-\ ???

holly222

Im glad it is not out yet, when i read the post I almost canceled my Dr. apt to stay home and play........now that is bad........

kessler

I'd rather have them not release it until it's ready. I remeber the poppa zoppa fiasco when they released it and was playable for a few days and then they took it away from us. Not for long, mind you, but long enough to agravate.

smiles29

yes they have done that badgehelpbob in the last year.  but did they release new games on the same day they did the pogo minis and new chat emotions?    and when did they release more than 2 games besides the pogo mobile games over the weekend?

not trying to start an arguement but just trying to remember.

kessler

caroline196

i remember when pogo released panda pai poker,this is exactly the same thing.it was in our favorites and then they released it the following week,maybe thats what gonna happen.but who knows,it could be out later today or next week.i know i said it would be released on the 16th (today).well i was half right lol
its on pogo but we cant play it.so can i have 1/2 a star for effort lol ::)

~WickedAce~

The game is out now!!! On my way into it right now, over 900+ people in it.   ;D

Steph

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview