Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

battle phlinx...

Started by nameless cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

nameless cheater

could someone please tell me the best room to find good battle phlinx players....i am not great but i can keep up a little but no one i have played with can play that good and i would lke to get the ranks done. tyvm

Madonna

The thing that's worked for me with ranks is set your table up without curse stones and play the bots. Also use the slow setting. This gives you more rank points without the agony of those curse stones :o. The Montu helper got me up to rank 6 in one day by doing this. If you prefer to actually play with real people...good luck. I couldn't find any players that were that good either ;D.

huggybear

If you play with actual players you get more point's though.

Barbara

Quote from: Madonna on August 22, 2005, 09:14:59 PM
The thing that's worked for me with ranks is set your table up without curse stones and play the bots. Also use the slow setting. This gives you more rank points without the agony of those curse stones :o. The Montu helper got me up to rank 6 in one day by doing this. If you prefer to actually play with real people...good luck. I couldn't find any players that were that good either ;D.
I fully agree.  I make more points by playing the bots.  The auto will get the job done and you don't have to deal with people who want to chatter.

huggybear

When i played i got more points playing with actual player's.  Guess everyone's different.  Either way good luck

nameless cheater

ty ty sm but i cant use autos i am a poor person who can barely aford pogo lol .....but tvm for the inputs

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview