word womp wackdown

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

sentinels

wtg on the grade 3 zuchini...now u have only 15 more torturous levels to go

sentinels

Barbara

It means that you are about one third of the way to the end.  It gets really long and tedious now.

tmonsteriii

level 8 on zucchini is the very worst takes forever to get thru it.  lots of luck on making it that far.

Betty Boop

wait till you get to level 18.......took me a week

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Tell me about it I am on level 7 and it is taking forever!!!

sleauxmeaux

Guess they ran out of vegetables and had to repeat the same one for 20 ranks?  :P

Capt. Morgan

Question For our Golden Carrot Wearing Bettyboop.
WTG again on your badge.
Could you do the badge pirate a favor?
Please check your stats and give me a "general" idea of how many games I need to win for the badge.
Not an exact total as to tip off a snitch, just say 9000 or 8500  something close.
Just would like to know how much more left for me.
Thanks
"The Captain"

TYMCO

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on August 22, 2005, 04:57:07 PM
WTG again on your badge.
Please check your stats and give me a "general" idea of how many games I need to win for the badge.
Not an exact total as to tip off a snitch, just say 9000 or 8500  something close.
Thanks
"The Captain"

But the answer would mean (almost) nothing. Say I've started in easy mode then went to hard when was req. the number of games would be 8000 (not an actual number) but if I started on hard from the begining the amount of rounds would be a lot less becuase the percentage would climb faster.

Adacia

Dunno if this will help or not. I have a 98% win ratio and finished the game a while back. I never played any level but hard. I just checked my stats and played just over 7000 games.
  I think the number should be higher, but keep in mind that I always ate all but the last carrot. That helped the rank to move a bit faster.

Capt. Morgan

Roseybud333

LOL. . . . . I haven't even started to play WWW. I guess I have a loooooooooong way to go to get to the end! I'm very far behind in badges. I think I have about 109 in my book. I also am 6 puzzles behind in Jigsaw Detective but I have a few first rank game badges in various games. I guess I better get clickin!  O0

Barbara

You just gave birth, cut yourself a break.  That has to be the coolest avatar ever. 

holly222

level 6..........going slowly but getting there........ O0

Roseybud333

Thank u Barb. . . . . I usually get some time to play usually between the hours of 12 a.m. and 4 a.m. LOL

Betty Boop

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on August 22, 2005, 04:57:07 PM
WTG again on your badge.
Thanks
"The Captain"

sorry Cap'n I am a bit behind in reading the forum.....keep in mind that i played on hard from day one and I didnt use an auto and almost always stopped at right before the last carrot....It took me about 9000 games and I have about a 71% win ratio

Capt. Morgan

Thank You Betty.
I am on zuchinni 12, a LONG way to go.

Homer

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on August 26, 2005, 07:53:35 AM
Thank You Betty.
I am on zuchinni 12, a LONG way to go.

If your on 12 you'll love 18. Lottsa fun.....NOT!  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview