Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx Ranks

Started by sexymamma,

Previous topic - Next topic

sexymamma

Does anyone know if it matters what game level you play on to make ranks go faster or is it just more tokens .

I have been playing on beginners level , would it go faster if I tried easy , meduim , hard  ?

Barbara

In regular Phlinx, it doesn't matter.  In Battle Phlinx, it does matter.

thirteendown

The only thing the ranks in regular Phlinx will do is multiply your score by a bonus.  It just gets you more tokens, and not even very many at that.

wuzzy

ranks go by  sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  slow in phlinx

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Tell me about it.  I have been playing that game now that I finished Aces up, and I have played it pretty much all the time and I am only on rank 22.  I can see that this  game is going  to be another one that I will be glad that I have finished.

Capt. Morgan

A brutal 9808 games won to get the last badge.
And I think it seems much  longer then that beacause you have to release enough stones to go to nite and then release symbol 9808 times.
Looks like battlephlinx will also be one that takes forever.

I think battlephlinx is going to be the longest game pogo has right now.  Well maybe Tri Peaks...........

Barbara

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on August 19, 2005, 06:56:31 PM
A brutal 9808 games won to get the last badge.
And I think it seems much  longer then that beacause you have to release enough stones to go to nite and then release symbol 9808 times.
Looks like battlephlinx will also be one that takes forever.

Max gave me the most awesome advice about this game tonight.  Use the "team" option, play alone with 3 bots, on "medium" speed in the Pogo game settings.  This will cause the 3 bots to play on "medium" speed while your auto plays on "fast"  The default setting is the perfect speed for this.  Do not add anything to the game options as far as curse stones, etc.  You have the added benefit of your partner bot helping you to play to win and you are only going against 2 bots instead of 3.  This man is a genius, sniff.  All hail his porky goodness!

Thanks for  the advice.  All Hail the Badge Hog and Badge Hogglet

ME4SPADES_

ya thanks for the help it really works and i love it

Yep any help to move up in the ranks for that game i great. 

Capt. Morgan

Thank You Barbara for passing on Max's great advice.
I do have a question though.
I have ALL the autos.
How do I get the 2 for 1 special price, it says to just send in 2 codes with 1 payment.
Do I wait for penguin blocks or is there a way to paypal $5 and send in my code??
Thanks
ARRRGGGG  I need all my pirates to join in on cheating pogo out of pages   arrrggg

Jeffer

Turn in two codes with one payment Captain.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview