PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 06:25:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother Screwup

Started by cheruboptics,

Previous topic - Next topic

cheruboptics

Hiya all.  Did anyone else watching last nights episode notice the screwup that won Janelle the HOH.  If you looked closely during the tiebreaker she had written down 300 (look at when she had the board upside down) on the board.  but after Julie said it was upside down and she turned it roght side up it said 275.  Hmmmmm......makes ya wonder if it is fixed or if she tried to pull a fast one and didn't get caught.

lvdust72

I saw it.  All the reality shows are fixed.  I am still addicted to them all though!!   >:D >:D

jamie9999

I rather have her win it tho those other 5 that call themselfs the friendship I think are the biggest losers of big brother yet O0

pogo tycoon

Quote from: cheruboptics on August 18, 2005, 11:25:39 PM
Hiya all.  Did anyone else watching last nights episode notice the screwup that won Janelle the HOH.  If you looked closely during the tiebreaker she had written down 300 (look at when she had the board upside down) on the board.  but after Julie said it was upside down and she turned it roght side up it said 275.  Hmmmmm......makes ya wonder if it is fixed or if she tried to pull a fast one and didn't get caught.

your crazy, if your that paranoid to think big brother is fixed you should live in a bubble. they sure as heck arnt going to fix a game like that.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview