Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word whomp

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

macktami95

hi good afternoon all
i bought the auto the other day and got to rank 10 like lightening and since then i am only on 12 and i run it all the time is it me or after rank 10 does the amount (%) you move after each game slow down alot with the auto i will be luck if i can make a new rank in 2 hours or has pogo gotten wise to me and slowed down my progress not sure how that works but if anyone has the same going on please let me know
thanks
tami

Barbara

All the pogo games get progressively harder as they go along. 

bratsbemykids

what rank is everyone in word whomp....i have been running the auto off and on since it came out and i am at rank 18.....i just didnt want to stick out like a sore thumb and be to far ahed of the curve....

sleauxmeaux

I'm rank 3. No auto here, though. Just using a program that tells me the words to put in. Of course even if I go slower than my namesake, I still only get half-tokens regardless. I even tried typing 1 letter every 3 seconds. lol.

isew

Quote from: bratsbemykids on August 25, 2005, 03:18:50 PM
what rank is everyone in word whomp....i have been running the auto off and on since it came out and i am at rank 18.....i just didnt want to stick out like a sore thumb and be to far ahed of the curve....

:-X  I just reached rank 20 yesterday and decided to let my cheat "cool off" for a few days.  I see that there is another update on the cheat.  Question is this, do we really need to download this if we aren't having any problems with it since it fixed the AOL problem and I don't have AOL...I am afraid if I do, maybe it won't work right anymore.   ::)

bratsbemykids

i am rank 21 already and i havent seen anone else that is that far ahead...so i decided to continue on my PPS quest to finish that game.....

tvc

mreasynet

isew you can still download the new word whomp just re name it and if it does not work you still have the old 1

isew

Quote from: mreasynet on August 27, 2005, 05:20:35 AM
isew you can still download the new word whomp just re name it and if it does not work you still have the old 1

thanks!  I will try that   O0

bratsbemykids

gee i was just reading my posts and i cant spell at all......must be my pregnant brain talking.... :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview