This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Have I been caught?

Started by sarah413,

Previous topic - Next topic

sarah413

Normally, I'm very careful with my autos.  I never leave the obvious ones (like thunderpopper) running without monitoring them and others I use with roomrover.  Besides the four badges in one day from the RDSS glitch, my badge album does not look suspicious.  I try to have a lot of time between rank badges.  Here's why I'm a little worried.  Last night I left aces up on auto for about six hours w/o roomrover.  When I checked this morning, there was a small window that said "****clubpogo has canceled the request for private chat".  I know I can't say what the screenname was on this forum.  But, it wasn't a proper name and it wasn't on my list of known pogo police.  Later, when I thought about it and tried to add the name to my friends list to see who it was, I couldn't remember the exact name.  What I thought it was, isn't a registered name.  I'm just a little worried even though I still have my account as of ten minutes ago.  Has this happened to anyone else? 

Barbara

Had you been caught you wouldn't still be playing.  You would have been booted just to show you that they could, banned for 72 hours or banned forever.

sarah413

That's what I was thinking.  I just thought it was strange.  I thought only pogo employees could have clubpogo in their screenname.  Thank you, Barbara.

isew

Quote from: Barbara on August 26, 2005, 05:55:22 PM
Had you been caught you wouldn't still be playing.  You would have been booted just to show you that they could, banned for 72 hours or banned forever.

very pretty daughter Barbara, shouldn't take long to find another for her   :'(

Homer

Oooh! Oooh! I'm available. Ask her if she's into guys with a big yellow butt.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Capt. Morgan

You will be fine
Sounds like someone trying to private chat ,and the name was .....clubpogo,   I think pogo police is pogo....

Also Don't sweat it barbara, because 5 hours from now the wedding could very well be back on.

Homer

Quote from: sarah413 on August 26, 2005, 05:47:46 PM
Normally, I'm very careful with my autos.  I never leave the obvious ones (like thunderpopper) running without monitoring them and others I use with roomrover.  Besides the four badges in one day from the RDSS glitch, my badge album does not look suspicious.  I try to have a lot of time between rank badges.  Here's why I'm a little worried.  Last night I left aces up on auto for about six hours w/o roomrover.  When I checked this morning, there was a small window that said "****clubpogo has canceled the request for private chat".  I know I can't say what the screenname was on this forum.  But, it wasn't a proper name and it wasn't on my list of known pogo police.  Later, when I thought about it and tried to add the name to my friends list to see who it was, I couldn't remember the exact name.  What I thought it was, isn't a registered name.  I'm just a little worried even though I still have my account as of ten minutes ago.  Has this happened to anyone else? 

Have you tried running VP minimizer? It will decline chat invitations. O0

Barbara

Thanks for the compliment.  Homer, come and get her NOW.  Captain, her reception at the Hotel Du Pont Gold Ballroom is $350.00 per person.  Someone, anyone is going to be there eating that freaking cake.

Capt. Morgan

Hey Homer $350.00  a head party.
That means an open Bar.
Marry this pretty woman so we can Party.
Maybe we can have a backup plan.
Max and Barbara could just use the banquet hall for their wedding reception.

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on August 26, 2005, 06:10:08 PM
Thanks for the compliment.  Homer, come and get her NOW.  Captain, her reception at the Hotel Du Pont Gold Ballroom is $350.00 per person.  Someone, anyone is going to be there eating that freaking cake.

Boy you sound eager to get her hitched.  :o I have one condition or should I say *AHEM* consideration.  :P

She's not allowed to blow up my pc.  :P

sarah413

Quote from: Homer on August 26, 2005, 06:09:53 PM

Have you tried running VP minimizer? It will decline chat invitations. O0

Thanks, Homer.  Going to badgehelp right now...

Homer

sarah413

Homer

isew

Quote from: Barbara on August 26, 2005, 06:10:08 PM

wow, thats a top notch place!  You must live in Delaware....not far from me, I am in PA....and by the way everyone, I am now the proud owner of the second badge in WW...I just reached level 20...that is an awesome cheat! O0

:D  I think I will give it a rest so no one accuses me of "cheating"   :-X       8)

Barbara

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on August 26, 2005, 06:13:49 PM
Hey Homer $350.00  a head party.
That means an open Bar.
Marry this pretty woman so we can Party.
Maybe we can have a backup plan.
Max and Barbara could just use the banquet hall for their wedding reception.

Yes, I live in Delaware.
Max and I aren't getting married, he hates me.
Open bar is good.
Congrats on the badge.
I left the front door open Homer.

Barbara

Oh, that's right, I have two daughters.  Now you get a choice Homer.  Victoria Grace is 23, college educated and knows how to cook.

Capt. Morgan

Thats it.
I am on my way up to pay for those mobile badges.
Momma must be hot with daughters looking like that.  O0

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on August 26, 2005, 06:27:38 PM
Oh, that's right, I have two daughters.  Now you get a choice Homer.  Victoria Grace is 23, college educated and knows how to cook.

Are you running a 2 for 1 special like BadgeHelp?  ??? :P j/k

BadgeHelpOscar

Scratch the college and the cooking, I've got the money and we are going out to a five star for the meal...

The question is....Can she run the autos like a pro?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview