PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:08:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

my account was terminated

Started by becky069,

Previous topic - Next topic

becky069

:'(  my account was recently terminated due to usin glitch in spider and usin autos  i was wonderin how can they tell i used autos?  i never used one for more then an hour str8 and only used them in private rooms but yet pogo detected my auto use  how is that possible?  but needless to say  its back to school time so i cant afford another membership so to all u badge seekers  have fun and just be careful for u never know when ur account will be looked into

becky069

SweetGirl200405

i know some pple got banned for 72 hours..then they got there account back so wait for 72 hours and see if u have it back..if not then they took ur account for good

isew

Quote from: becky069 on August 29, 2005, 12:46:18 AM
:'(  my account was recently terminated due to usin glitch in spider and usin autos  i was wonderin how can they tell i used autos?  i never used one for more then an hour str8 and only used them in private rooms but yet pogo detected my auto use  how is that possible?  but needless to say  its back to school time so i cant afford another membership so to all u badge seekers  have fun and just be careful for u never know when ur account will be looked into

becky069

>:(

well, if you have AOL, you can always use another screen name to access Pogo club games at no cost...the bad part is, if they truly suspended you forever, you lost all your badges and have to start over....that's a b**tch! Hope you can get it resolved......take care!   O0

touitsjesse

as an AOL user you do not have access to badges nor is your JP doubled, but you do have access to all the same  games, but than again you do no have accesss to the special club rooms.

Iceman007

Well knock on wood I wasn't caught.Personally when I use an auto I only go into uncensored rooms.Good luck and hope you get your account back.

patandmegan

:'(  So sorry about that.  Did someone talk to you and you didn't answer back?  How the heck did pogo find out?

becky069

yes i have aol but i wont be able to play for free if i want to get badges i got reported because of some snoop lookin at my profile and seen the badges when they checked into my account thats when they realized i used autos (  how they know i have no clue)  but there aint no gettin that account back  so im bumming big time. i know of a few other people that got baned from thier name for usin glitch when they had thier account checked in to. i just dont get some people they must not have anything better to do then to go around lookin at proiles and reporting people. i even tried to hide them badges by gettin alot more so they werent the first thing u seen when lookin at my badges but didnt work..  oh well maybe when i can get some money up i will start over again :'(   but til then all i can do is play for free without badges   >:(   just becareful all and watch out for them people that are so bored with themselfs they have to report pl because they werent smart enough to use the glitch  to thier advantage

becky069

xmarine6t3

;D i have to wonder if this is true. or a pogo employee using scare tactics. i have 17 accounts and run 9 of them 24 hours a day on auto. done this for a year. never been caught or even warned.

StormShadow

is that 17 club accounts or regular pogo acounts????

becky069

well all i can say is it hapend to me and it sucks because i cant afford another membership right now and if u were thinkin I'm a pogo employee  your wrong...lol  i wish i was cuz then maybe id still have my account with over 126 badges  :'(   i may not have been a member here a long time ( thats cuz i didn't know bout this place)  but i ain't no pogo snitch..lol but anyways believe what u want  I'm just trying to warn my fellow auto users

Becky069

Country Lady

behindmymonitor

9 accounts running 24/7 ?  How many computers do you have ?  Sorry to hear you got banned , i haven't been caught yet but if i do , it's no big deal , if you use autos be prepared for the consequences.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview