Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Beta Program: Trick or Treat?

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Ok, so on the Pogo main page when I opened it up a few moments ago was a chance to be a Pogo Beta tester. Whoo hoo, I think it's great and I want to sign up but as I was going down the list of things I need to do before being accepted, one of them was called "Java Log"... could that be a way for Pogo to scan my logs to see if I've been using a auto or not? If so, should I take a chance and apply? Trying to figure out if this is a trick or treat

cathyl1226

bobby

bobby

caroline196

cathyl1226

I think it it on regular pogo, not club pogo.  I saw it when I signed in under my regular name, but not on my club pogo name.

bobby

cjdevil

i found it when i signed in with a non club pogo name O0 . i would have posted the link but it will not let me :'(

cathyl1226

I had to refresh the screen a few time to get through the other ads  O0

bobby

i refreshed the page over 100 times and still don't see it

avs1roy33

Maybe someone with access to the article could post it on here? Then we could all see it.

lvdust72

Just maybe it's not an invite to anyone just signing in?  That would be my thought instead of refreshing 100 times to see it.  Just remeber anything that sounds too good to be true, is!  If you use any cheats, glitches or autos, I would not do it, because I am sure they are going to look into anyone that signs up for it. 

Just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

beryvitchy

I too must have refreshed over 100 times and it wasn't coming up. I don't know if this will help, but it did work for me. Clear out all your temp files and cookies. I also had some ad sites in my restricted zone and removed them. I restarted my browser and refreshed maybe 4 times and there it was. It's also coming up on my club account now too.

Pogo Dalek

is this for Real??

I have tried al lthr ways of Tryingto get the Pop-up, and havent gotten it.

ALl I get is Ads for Pogo-Mobile, Tge Contests, Club Pogo, and Other Reg Pogo Stuff!

Where Am I suppose to look for the Pop-up??

Does it pop-up on the screen???

or is it the main Banner animation that is towards the top ofthe main page??

caroline196

its the main pciture top center.animated screen.you will get to it eventually.

Barbara

Caroline is going to let me play on her name in beta.   :)  Thanks!

Trisha

Any way we can get the link to that wonderfull "be a beta tester" place ? lol
Been refreshing till my puter crashed and still didn't see it  :'(

RC

I'm thinking this is all that is needed of the address to get to the page about the beta testing, after deleting the end of it that would refer it to my own name.

http://www.pogo.com/publicbeta.do?site=pogo

This is the short answer to it, there is also a detailed explanation on how to apply and how it works:

Become a Pogo™ Beta Tester!
We're looking for players to help us identify problems and give us feedback on games before they go live on Pogo™. You'll be a part of a super secret society whose goal is to make Pogo™ games more fun! Okay so maybe it's not a super secret society but it is an opportunity to preview Pogo™ games and have a part in making the games you play everyday! As a beta tester you will get to:

Play Pogo™ games before they are released
Find game bugs (problems) and send us detailed info on each bug
Send us your opinions and feedback
Hang out and play games with other Beta Testers
The program runs in roughly four month intervals during which you will have access to a speacial beta testing area of Pogo™ that has been designed specifically for the beta program.

-This was copy and pasted, so any spelling errors are Pogo's, and not mine.. i.e. "speacial".

Trisha

Trisha

And again we're left out ...  :'(

"Registration is limited to residents of the U.S. and Canada."  >:(

Ho well ... Thanks for the tip anyways   :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview