PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:15:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detector v6.0

Started by Trisha,

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

Just got to to try the new version of Jigsaw Detector (v6.0) today (didn't have any puzzle left to be done when it was released ! lol).
First, let me congratulate you again ! It works so much faster than the old version and so far it never gets stuck like the old version sometimes used to.

Although, I believed that one of the new characteristics was that it would solve the puzzles on hard difficulity level, it doesn't seem to work 100% for me.
When playing on "Hard" it places all the frame pieces and then, instead of pulling the drawer and get the center ones, it just selects "new game".

To be honest I don't believe it matters a lot ! This update now is working so well and fast on "Medium" I believe it's all we need ! Solving a full case in just about an hour is good enough !

WTG again  O0

patandmegan

I have the same problem but medium is fine with me! O0

rhinogeon

auto worked like a hamster in a wheel. was fantastic. O0

Momof5

Auto works like a champ!  I had to reinstall everything on my computer and it is amazing how fast this little bugger runs.  Thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview