PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:16:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Any ideas on getting through a webblocker?

Started by cweirick,

Previous topic - Next topic

cweirick

Hi there-
just wondering if anyone had any ideas - I cannot get to pogo during day as there is a webblocker software program that thinks POGO is a gambling site, so it won't let me visit it - is there anyway around this via a backdoor or something? Or am I forever doomed as a POGO addict to not be able to play at all during the day ?? :(
Chad

Trisha

Not sure if it will work but you can maybe try the link to the backdoors on this site ;)

At the top of this page under "Pogo Backdoors".

If it doesn't work, one of the ways would also be to change your proxies settings but I wouldn't mess with that unless you know what your doing and I don't think it's wise or advisable to do if you don't own the company you work at ! lol :P

Good luck  :)

Jeffer

Unless you can convince your administrator to change your personal settings, you are stuck.

Capt. Morgan

Always Plan b.
Buy all the autos and run some of them while at work to get those badges.

DoubleOscotty

I've been thinking aoub this all day, I can get to the site but am afraid to click a "play now" and install. If I can get there, I should be safe right? (sorry if I'm asking this everywhere)

Jeffer

It sort of depends on where you work, and how interested your IT people are in online usage.  Since I read you work for a small company and pogo doesn't suck much bandwidth you're probably ok.

That's just regarding getting caught.  I don't know if your company has a internet usage policy, and what could happen if you did get caught. I would reccomend you don't do it until you know the rules.   

Homer

I would not recommend trying to circumvent your employers security measures. You could find yourself unemployed rather quickly.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

meadfill

im with homer on this but i did have to get by one at school a few times so try this exactly.

open your command or DOS prompt. type "ping www.wujie.net" and it will give you an ip address. go up to your address bar and type in that ip..it will take you to an all koren site...type in pogo.com and hit enter...it will take you directly to pogo and behind the wed blocker...or it should deprending on the security. so just try that and see.. let me know

but i dont recommnend it at work

Barbara

Yes, I would imagine that attempting to do this at work just may quell that food and fuel and "meat with lunch" jones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview