PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:11:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Tips and Secrets

Started by touitsjesse,

Previous topic - Next topic

touitsjesse

thats what im trying to figure out..maybe somewhere in this saga of pogos tips and secretsd they may actually put some in there...lol....yeah right.

touitsjesse

i suppose thisis the final sequel to never told tips and secrets by pogo
Tips and Secrets — Challenges, Badges and Badge Albums
Part 4

Game Award and Special Edition Albums

The Game Award album gives you a place to review your badges for achieving certain ranks (or other goals) in Club Pogo games that have badges. Before you win a given badge, it's shown as a general image. You can double-click on the image to see what you'd need to do to win that badge and reveal it in your Game Awards album. When you've won a badge, you should be able to see its image in full color.

The Special Edition album shows every Super Badge or other Special Edition badge that you've won under whatever screen name you're using. It doesn't display every one of these badges that's ever been offered, but there is a link in the Special Edition album to a "museum" of all of the Super Badges that have ever been offered.

Just as a final note, the following badges are considered "Special Edition," and won't be offered again as Personal Challenges:

Any Super Challenge badge
Badges for "Seasonal" games like Spooky Slots
Group Challenge badges at the "gold" level
Anniversary Badges (6-month and 1 year)
Thanks for taking the time to read this. You can find all of the information above in our Club Pogo "Help" site as well, along with lots of other helpful information about Personal Challenges, and Pogo.com in general.

Good luck, and happy Badge Collecting! 

it never says theres a part 5 so im assuming they believe this is thier tips and secrets. This whole time i was figuring that maybe, just maybe there would be something there that we didnt know already...i guess thats a joke.Oh well, maybe the next line in thier community news will be some news on when lottso wil be out...they did however place the sims virtual date in the new release area, but the lottso is still a preview....heres hoping for next week.

dc2603349

Hi :)

Yep Im a newbie...i tried a search but its not bringing up what i need. 

ARE THERE ANY GAMES THAT YOU CAN WIN BADGES WITH - OTHER THAN THE CHALLENGE ONES ?

Trisha

Take a look on your "Badge Central" page, there you should find a "Game Award" book (on the left colomn) full of other badges  ;)

dc2603349

With your Badge Album, you can look at all of the badges you've won and even win old badges by activating them as Personal Challenges.

I mean...badges that are awarded WITHOUT activating them as personal challenges.  For example, I was playing one of the slot games and won a hummingbird badge.

Trisha

Gotcha and as I told you, all those badges (game badges) can be found at the "Badge central" in your "Game Awards" book (not the Badges Album).
They are a lot of games that give you bages and you never need to activate them ... Just reach a certain rank in a specific game to get them  ;)
Example : The Hummingbird badge you saw can be won automatically by reaching Rank 5 in Tripeaks

dc2603349

Game Awards don't need to be activated as Personal Challenges. You can win a Game Award Badge at any time just by playing the game.

GREAT !! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction  ;D

Trisha

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview