Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Barbara is a saint

Started by Punkywilma,

Previous topic - Next topic

Punkywilma

She knows why she is a saint.  I wanted to post publicly to say thanks for ALL the things you do and the help you give.  Keep on Badge Hogging Barb!  YOU ROCK   O0

Barbara

Oh my God!  You are so cute.  I just spent 6 hours flattening my computer because some knucklehead put a link in Homer's Laugh House that was chock full of viruses.  This is the first thing I saw since I've been online, thanks for the laugh.  I'll e-mail you when I am done with that project.

Punkywilma

:)  Your welcome for the laugh and again:   THANKS   ;D

Barbara

Just started and 2 are in your album already.  Take a look.

Punkywilma

omg - Besides being a saint, you must be super human too!  That is simply AMAZING.  Can't wait to show off those darn badges!!!!!     ;D

Punkywilma

Thats Amazing.  hehehe  It feels nice to get badges for games, while working on badges for other games  >:D

I am a badge hog in training  :D

Barbara

Capt. Morgan

That's my wench.
Good to all pogo players at yet some still have to stalk and harrass her :(
I just don;t get how someone can be so helpful and people still want to either take advantage or try and bully someone?
Barbara ROCKS and she had better not leave again because the Captain knows how to contact his wenches ;)

Barbara

Punkywilma

Thank you SO very much.  Not having Verizon, I thought they would be out of my reach for a long time.  If you ever need ANYTHING and i mean anything, do not hesitate to ask.  I really appreciate it.  O0

Thanks again  ;D

Barbara

If the Pope were to consider my canonization and beatification, I am pretty sure I have to have a good miracle on my resume.  I don't have an lepers on speed dial and I don't have enough frequent flier miles to get to Calcutta today.  There is always that religious demerit that I am about to commit by marrying a man who is not Catholic.  I don't think I can convert Max over to my religion and I am not wasting my cool saint name that I picked when I went cool cool Catholic, Bernadette.  I picked it because I love the Mowtown song and face it, there is no St. Gimme Shelter.  Okay, I am going to have to turn down the saint offer, sorry.  I can't keep changing my name like this or my monogram is going to start to look like an eye chart.  I want to retire as Babs Rabinowitz, non saint and Badge Hogette.

bobby

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on September 03, 2005, 06:42:58 AM
Saint Barbara of Pogocheats.... has a nice ring to it.

Now, what's the process for getting the vatican to recognize the title?
great confirmation name  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview