PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:43:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice derby, what am I doing wrong?

Started by stamper4000,

Previous topic - Next topic

stamper4000

I chose dice derby as my PC (the one where you need to win 600 tokies 10 times. Well I've played 3 games where I've won with well over 600 and it is not giving me any credits....am I missing something? ???

indalico

Game points in Dice Derby dont figure into your token score.

To get credit for that challenge, you need to get at least 600 on the spin in a 6 lap game. Or get 500 or more in a 9 lap game.

LaundryLady

Best advice I can give is to play 9 lap games, they give you an extra hundred tokies on the spin.  Also it's not the race score that counts, it's the tokie count at the end of the race.

It takes time, but can be done.  Find some people that are willing to work with you so you get the wins every time.  You stand a better chance that way.

Good luck

stamper4000

thank you! sounds impossible..not fond of the challenges where you have to rely on the spinner

PogoNutz

Stamper,

I hope this doesn't sound too obvious, but in my early Club Pogo days, I decided on a challenge and went to town trying to get it.  I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting credit when I knew I should then I realized I hadn't actually clicked on the badge to activate it.  I know this falls under the, "My monitor isn't working", "Is it turned on?" type of trouble shooting but thought I'd mention it just in case :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview