This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Greenback Bayou auto

Started by just-a-cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

just-a-cheater

I have all the Greenback Bayou challenges to do in 2003, and I am wondering what the auto ACTUALLY does? downloaded it a LONG TIME ago but did not see anything happening, so I deleted it. I would buy it if it was benefical.

Homer

From the BadgeHelp website:

At some point in your life, you have to get revenge.
Greenbacks Revenge runs Greenback Bayou on Pogo automatically....and you are sitting around wondering why you are playing a silly lily pad game trying to get frogs to jump over flies.  You are questioning why and how your life ended up this way. Yes, I know, your excuse is, "I'm just trying to get a badge". Ok, my little cub scout or brownie, or whatever your badge accumulating organization may be, there is relief in sight. For some reason, you want the badge, but you don't want to play this PATHETIC game one more second. Greenbacks Revenge is the answer for you. Over and over, it relentlessly makes frogs fly in the air, so you can play round after round without being there and get on with your life.  Go to work!  Go to sleep!  Go to little Mary's (or Johnny's) tap dancing lesson!  Wouldn't you like to wake up one morning to a $3,000 jackpot?  How about HUNDREDS of thousands of tokens every night when you get home from work, guaranteed? Or even better, a pretty little badge next to your name that shows you had the guts and the gahones to sit through that frog game without punching everyone you love in the face or jumping over a steep cliff head first.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Trisha

Yo Homer ... Can I hire you in my Advertisement Company ? lol  O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Fluffy756

Quote from: just-a-cheater on September 06, 2005, 11:53:19 AM
I have all the Greenback Bayou challenges to do in 2003, and I am wondering what the auto ACTUALLY does? downloaded it a LONG TIME ago but did not see anything happening, so I deleted it. I would buy it if it was benefical.

That is one auto you should get, that game is boring..... I got the auto did all the 2003 badges for it. It worth getting.
Fluffy

Barbara

Motley

I hate Greenback so much, I turn the auto on and then turn my sound and monitor off.  The game just has me teetering on the oil-covered edge of insanity.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview