Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Since you help for everything else!

Started by Punkywilma,

Previous topic - Next topic

Punkywilma

Barbara,

Since you have helped me do 90 zillion other things, I need some help again...... with my a/c.  ;D  My lovely, sweet wonderful husband was weed-eating and decided the power supply/cord from the outside unit, to the house, was a weed.  :o  Now its Sunday with no a/c in Florida.  Yes its hot lol.  Would you like my a/c specs?  I think I have described the problem in detail, and rebooted already :)

Thanks,

Punky

Barbara

Oh my, I am on my way honey, with bathing suit in hand.  We will spend as much time as humanly possible in the mall, where the a/c is blasting nicely.

Punkywilma

Sounds good.  I live about 10 minutes from the beach, so we can go there too  ;)

Barbara

You could always come here to Delaware also.  I live near the beach and the tempreture is nice. Homer lives near me.  We could pick up some beer and poker chips and go to his house.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Punkywilma

Beer, poker, Homer AND Barbara, sounds great, as long as the plane or car has a/c!  ........ Stupid power cords, does your a/c really need power lol

Barbara

Quote from: Homer on September 04, 2005, 10:16:16 AM
But there is no beach here.
It's okay that there is no beach there Homer.  The fourth player in our game was my tall and leggy friend Sandy.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Barbara

For you, all the ice you want.  We'll get cubed ice, shaved ice, crushed ice and ice blocks.  You just name it and it will be provided for your comfort.

avs1roy33

ya'll could come to denver, its 50 degrees here and cloudy today. And i'll share my birthday cookies.  8)

Punkywilma

brrrrrrr.  So  cold in here now, you need a sweater.  Just the way i like it!  YUP the A/C is fixed.  woo hoo.  Thanks for all the help and fun Barbara  O0  I'll be over for the beer and nachos still though, who can turn that down?

Barbara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview