Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo is Giving away a Car

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Taken from the news section of Pogo:

Drive to 1 Million Members with Club Pogo™. Enter for the Chance to Win a New Ford Escape! 

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Subscribe to Club Pogo between August 16 through September 12, 2005 and be entered for the chance to win a car! Eligibility Restrictions Apply. Void Where Prohibited . See Official Rules & Conditions for additional details and for information on alternative means of entry.

Finally, Pogo caves and admits that auto use is kosher, sweet.  You heard it here first!

smiles29

Barbara

Quote from: Barbara on August 17, 2005, 11:03:35 PM
Taken from the news section of Pogo:

See Official Rules & Conditions for additional details and for information on alternative means of entry.

Wow, and they are endorsing backdoors for entering game rooms.  It's about time Pogo.

smiles29

wow that is an improvement.  maybe they will endorse auto's next huh?  yeah right.   :P

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I bet if you use an auto they will take the car away!!!

Jeffer

Here's the alternate means of entry:

You may also enter by sending a 3"x5" card with your name, Pogo™ screen name and the email address used for your Pogo account during the Sweepstakes Period to:

Club Pogo Drive to 1 Million Sweepstakes
Electronic Arts Inc.
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065

And no.  There is nothing in the rules and conditions that relates to game play.  They might ban you, but you'd still get the car.

holly222

My target card ran out and I had to put another three month card on it, and it counted as a entry......cool

ME4SPADES_

:P weel i have a new explorer 2004 and it haves almost 10,000 miles on it i have had it for almost 2 years to the least to say love my 1997 one better the seats in the new 1 r very hard and not as comfy so i would like to have my old one back lol bought it didnt think of the seats being so hard me and daughter went on a trip in it and omg what an azz sore for us was not looking foward driving it back 12 to home

TiddleWink

hmmm the use of an auto to win an automobile.....sounds about right to me!

caroline196

knowing pogo its probably a model toy car and not a real one lol

tvc

ipogoallday

probably one of those cars that you see 5 or 6 clowns fit in at the circus.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview