This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

If you Guys would plz keep my son in ur prayers

Started by SweetGirl200405,

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetGirl200405

hello e1 i have a 11 yr old boy.. he got diagnoised 2 yrs ago with 3 brain tissues tumors in his head ..2 of them can be removed but the 3rd is so deep if they have to operate on it there a 50-50 chance he could make through the surgery..there not cancers or anything..the doctors just dont want them to start growning so they keep a close eye on him..and every time it comes close to schedule him a mri  and waitin on the results scares the heck outta me so bad ...so far so good on all his mri scans there not grownin or anything..Now it has come time for another one here soon..thank u so much for listening  ;)

Notquitecherry

sweet i pray that everything will turn out alright for you and ur son.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

tvc

Motley

This tears at me.  At 11, my nephew was diagnosed with brain tumors.  He has had 2-3 surgeries and the last one was a 50-50 chance at survival because of the location.  He made it through and even regained his hearing and vision he lost after the last surgery.  He is now 17 years old and is still going through the MRI's and occasional chemo.

I pray for your son and if you need to talk, I will listen.  I've been through this and know how frightening and scary it can be.

SweetGirl200405

ty all ...now its a waitin game..im waitin on second phone call to tell me when they schedule his mri ..the doctors r looking at his medicals records from okc.. since thats where ive been taking him a hour from my house..but there doing this one in town..so i dont have to get up at 330am in the morning to drive there and fight traffic coming back home

xxDragonGoddessxx

I too will put u all in our prayers.  I hope all will turn out fine.  As I am sure it will.  If u need to talk I am here also to talk too.

Snarechick

My mother has had tumors such as those in the past (among NUMEROUS other health problems), thank god they haven't reoccured.  I have a family that is riddled with cancers and luekemia, including my own ongoing battle with cancer (since 18, I'm 23 now)- My thoughts and prayers are definately with you and your son. 

God has a plan for us, be it tough or otherwise.  All we can do is enjoy the moments, bring laughter to our souls, and take the stress out of the hardships we face each day.  As my mother says, "Why should I feel sorry about my situation and stress over it when there is ALWAYS someone out there who is worst off than I am."  That's a motto I adopted for myself when I found out I had cancer. 

Whenver you need prayers, you need only ask- PM me.  I hope that everything comes out okay with the MRI.  Just remember-  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview