Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit

Started by eajcfoots,

Previous topic - Next topic

eajcfoots

Hello-
       Sorry if this question has already been asked.or if its a dumb question :'(.But for next weeks challenge for poppit where you have to win 3 games in a row...are they expecting you to clear the board in order for it to count also?

Trisha

Hummmm ....
Says : "Poppit!™: Win 3 games IN A ROW this week!" ... Don't see nothing about clearing it all. Should just be "winning" as in clearing all the prizes  ;)

And btw ... there is no such thing as a dumb question ... only answers can sometimes be ... hope mine wasn't ! lol  :P

eajcfoots

Thks for quick response..nahh yr answer wasnt dumb.. :D(since I like that answer...lol  j/k) :P

Trisha

Pogo Dalek

I have another Question about this Upcoming Challenge...

Could this Be a Ruse to bait out any Auto users? I mean, they are probably going to be watching the rooms for people who seem to get the Badge really Easily!

Am I just Being Paranoid???

Trisha

You mean as easy as today's Turbo 21 challenge ?   ::)   lol

huggybear

lol that took me 10 minuites as will the poppit one and i did it myself  ;D

Trisha

:o  Yourself as in "pushing the start button on the auto" ? lol  :P

huggybear

No as in adding cards in my head to make 21, I dont have that auto

Trisha

wtg !  O0  I'm impressed ! took me longer with the auto ! lol

huggybear

PogoNutz

Quote from: Pogo Dalek on September 07, 2005, 05:48:04 PM
I have another Question about this Upcoming Challenge...

Could this Be a Ruse to bait out any Auto users? I mean, they are probably going to be watching the rooms for people who seem to get the Badge really Easily!

Am I just Being Paranoid???

There was a badge that they offered right after they upgraded poppit and you had to clear the board to get the badge.  The same question was asked back then and I didn't hear about anyone gettin caught using the auto.  To follow Barbara's advice, I'll be running with scissors and expect to get the badge within minutes of it being offered:)  I really don't think they have the time or people to monitor it that closely.  They normally only seem to care when folks claim prizes.

Besides, winning three games in a row isn't much of a challenge especially on easy.  I suspect you'll be able to click new game without it counting against you as long as you don't make any moves.  If this turns out to be true, click new game until both stars are showing (for the pin and weight) and only play those games.

DoubleOscotty

I can't imagine this game will take more then three tries especially if there's an undo button and you don't pop the last match if it looks like you won't win.

pogoisevil

Yep, the Poppit challenge will barely be a challenge at all. I've got a 95% win rate and I don't use the auto.

It helps a lot by using the trick stated above (clicking 'new game' until both stars appear). O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview