Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

400 NEW BADGES

Started by DoubleOscotty,

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleOscotty

Okay now that I've got your attention..I'm not sure if anyone posted this before but msn.com now has free badges and albums for their games. I don't know if I'm going to commit to this but shesh! Though some of you guys might be interested.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bratsbemykids

so, just what exactly are we all going to do about this?  are we going to invade msn.com?

Fuzzy

I try many time to do some gamnes in there. let say... It not place that I would try.. :'( It took forever to get them loaded. Not to say that my Browers keep crashing.. or the game would never load. I clean out my cache- and temp files- history too. I had MVM on.. then off.. It was pain to get any game to go... I guess it was busy.. I try again this morning.. and try to get a badge tell you if it worth it ;D

indalico

I believe Zone uses Flash for their games rather than java.

Im not too thrilled about playing on zone. I like pogo better (not because of the autos).

Fuzzy

yes. I believe your right.. I like to see what the Badges do look like.. I being working on other things.. But I think some of those games are funny.. Since some my friend are still playing those games.. I go there from time to time..

bratsbemykids

i guess you dont chat with others while playing these games?

Notquitecherry

i tried it out last night and played 1 game for about 20 minutes till i got bored and pushed end game.  I recieved to badges from it and wasnt thrilled at all with them.  There is nothing to them ill stick to working on my pogo badges, much prettier. ;D

PogoNutz

On the other hand, it is a start.  Club pogo started off as just pogo and the badges only came out over the last couple of years as it shifted over to Club pogo (with the old ad supported option still around).   I don't think the MSN games/badges are much to look at now, but it is competition and that is always a good thing.  I'll still mostly play Club Pogo to complete my badge albums, but will now spend some time over on MSN.  In a couple years, who knows.  You might be able to snag some badges now (ugly as they are) that won't be available then.  Just a thought :)

Notquitecherry

so true never thought of that like the special edition badges u can no longer get from pogo. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview