This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

friends on pogo

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

My husband has been gone for about seven mths oversea with the navy.......I hear from him about every two weeks if im lucky...And to my surprize.....I just found him on POGO!  Aparently he dosnt have time to email his wife anymore, but if working hard on his badges...he has a new watch where he is anwering phones and siting at a computer all day now!

PogoNutz

Quote from: holly222 on September 09, 2005, 07:44:13 AM
My husband has been gone for about seven mths oversea with the navy.......I hear from him about every two weeks if im lucky...And to my surprize.....I just found him on POGO!  Aparently he dosnt have time to email his wife anymore, but if working hard on his badges...he has a new watch where he is anwering phones and siting at a computer all day now!

LOL, at least you can keep an eye on him and know that he's behaving while away :)

AdDn8187

Maybe I should tell my son about Pogo maybe then I could hear from him more also, He never has time to write or Email either.  I sent him a package with some self written letters.  "Dear Mom, I'm doing fine and all is well, I love you "  and then sent stamped self addressed envelopes so he can at least just drop one off in the mail from time to time... think he does... NOPE..  >:(  ... Where is your hubby stationed Holly?  My Dad was also in the Navy for 32 yrs.  Son just got back in April from Iraq and now has been sent to LA to help with the releif efforts.  Enjoy pogo with your hubby.. lmao

PogoNutz

I bought my son a Club Pogo account and we run into each other on Canasta sometimes  :)  It's nice to see his smiling mini on my friends list too lol.  We also help each other on some of the badges.  He does my pool badges and I do some of his others.  Being 21 and having his own life, this is sometimes the only way to stay in touch.  As much as I gripe about Pogo (mostly problems with the games), this is one of the things I really like about it.

lvdust72

My husband was in Iraq for a year.*Came home last Nov*  Pogo was my salvation. Thank goodness I never ran into him on pogo, I think I would have beat him up...LOL  O0

Any time you need to talk Holly, gimme a hollar!  :-*

holly222

He is in Bagram, Afganistain and hopfully will be home by the end of October....

beanie

That would have been a terrific story for the pogo people to see, you may have gotten and prize lol.  Addicted to pogo in the mist of chaos.  That was too funny.  Hope he will be home safely.  God bless him and your family hon.  Thank you for the sacrifice. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview