Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

penguin blocks

Started by sxybamabit,

Previous topic - Next topic

sxybamabit

this game is screaming use a auto for me :-[ this is i swear is sooo repetitive i know for sure i am gonna have to buy this auto as soon as it comes out

lvdust72

I swear the game is actually sucking the intelligence and life from my very soul, as I have just retired for the forth time.  :'(

Grats to anyone who is still living and playing this game.  :D

Madonna

I agree...an auto is a must for this game. I still don't know how far you get before your first retirement..and i'm going on 80 weeks  :o. So Homer, when IS the auto due out? lmaoooo >:D

sxybamabit

to get to rank one u have to get 5800 dollars and keep on doing the same thing over and over but sometimes u have to retire more than once to get to the next rank which sucks

Madonna

OMG...i'm about halfway there...this sux. This game is warping my poor widdle mind :o.

sxybamabit

and this game always freezes with sucks. there are alot of bugs pogo has to get out of this game

huggybear

Well im done playin' it.  For the 3rd time now pogo has erased all my stats and i gotta start over.  Auto would be nice then i wouldnt get so upset about starting over.

BadgeManiac

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL  i played for 8-10 hours straight the other day and didnt reach rank 1.......IM TIRED OF IT MY EYES WERE SWOLLEN!!!!!!  i need an AUTO/GLITCH/SOMETHING!

sentinels

Well, i have reached rank 3 and am officially done playing this boring game until the auto comes out.
  Im tired of the mouse marks in the side of my head from falling asleep so many times!!

lvdust72

I made it to rank 5, got my first badge and I am done til the auto comes out.*Although I lost my sanity when I found out now I have to retire 2X for each rank*  :'(   I have never hated a game as much as I do this one.  I can't believe pogo thought this would be fun! 

POGO =  >:D

PogoNutz

I just made it to rank 7.5 after retiring 11 times.  I've reached my tolerance for today, but plan on having my second badge this weekend (of course, I may decide to have a root canal instead)  ;D

nchillbilly

Just now made it to the second badge here and yes I agree with everyone above about it being boring lol its making my eyes cross now.Think I will take a break for awhile myself.Wishes everyone tons of luck O0

foxx

i, apparently, am a giant dork!
I love this game!  well, let me clarify...I don't hate it yet!
It satisfies the "tetris" need in me that I never realized that I had! 
Am I the only weirdo?

lvdust72

Nah, I don't think you are.  Everyone likes different games.  If we all liked the same things, the world would be a boring place and think of all our guys that would be out of jobs cuz we would not only need one auto each...LOL  :P

avs1roy33

I do not mind this game too much. I just retired for the 4th time, and yes, it is very tedious. But the ranks don't take all that long, I find that I can retire every 2 days or so, even with a busy schedule. So I figure that it's not all that bad.

hellokitty

Quote from: foxx on September 09, 2005, 12:37:08 PM
i, apparently, am a giant dork!
I love this game!  well, let me clarify...I don't hate it yet!
It satisfies the "tetris" need in me that I never realized that I had! 
Am I the only weirdo?

no i like it but i just wish you could rank faster thats the only part i dont like lol but i like it other wise

brandysue83

no, i love this game also but will have to agree with everyone else it takes forever to reach ranks!  I have only retired once and i think i played the game for 8 hrs straight to get that far...lol Can't wait for the auto to come out for this one.  I think it will be a must buy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview