PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:32:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo moblie badges

Started by buck123,

Previous topic - Next topic

buck123

:'(
i have no cell phone and have no way to get moblie badges.... that sucks
barbara since i see ur well known here and nice....if u got a way to get moblie badges could u get mine if its not much to ask.. thats if ur able to get them  O0

nameless cheater

i feel your pain i went out and got a new verizon phone and i cant figure out how to get them to work i followed the prompts but dont have a "get new game" button

Country Lady

I think there are going to be lots of people crying over those badges one of these days.
I've heard that even some of those that have the right cell phone/service are having problems getting the game to download.
I can't get reliable service for a cell phone in my area, which really ticks me off.
Pogo should have offerd the mobile for more types of cell phones. :'(

Barbara

Quote from: buck123 on September 08, 2005, 11:29:45 PM
:'(
i have no cell phone and have no way to get moblie badges.... that sucks
barbara since i see ur well known here and nice....if u got a way to get moblie badges could u get mine if its not much to ask.. thats if ur able to get themĀ  O0
I am on vacation. I will let you know when I am back.

Punkywilma

Vacation!  AND you did not invite me?  I would have brought plenty of nachos and beer  ;) 

Barbara

I have yet to leave Sweetheart.  I have lots of little bottles of Sutter Home wine with your name all OVER them.

Punkywilma

Oh yummy! Sounds great.  You can't stay gone long.... I'd go through withdrawl.   :-[

Barbara

I will be on the computer the whole time, sending you PMs with my tawdry details.  You are my "American Express" Wilma and you know that I won't leave home without you. By the way, how much bail money can you afford for me?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview