This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Double Browser

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

I know how to do it and have 2nd one downloaded but does pogo ban it and you wont get prize and will get kicked off pogo for using it type of thing or is it just frowned upon

Barbara

Use a private room, password secured.  You are using two different javas.  Just do it and live on the edge.

TmT

Quote from: Barbara on September 10, 2005, 12:15:37 AM
Use a private room, password secured.  You are using two different javas.  Just do it and live on the edge.

Rofl ... good answer Barb..... Gawd, I know about livin on da edge........ still lol at that one!! Ya not a true cheater if u dont live on da edge!!!

butch1286

I like to live life dangerously. lol. I used double browser to get a couple badges and I think I like it so much I am going to pay for another club pogo account to play against myself hehehe. As soon as I can get the money together of course.

Tracey

Country Lady

Is using two browsers against the rules?
I play mine in IE and open firefox using my sisters pogo name (while she is at work  >:D )  It helps us both get our badges that way.  I just do this on the card games, one of us is bound to win that way.

RC

Technically, in the TOS, it states, "You may only play EA Online games with one type, version or copy of browsing software application at any one time." 
But really, how could anyone enforce that? For all that anyone knows, there are 2 different people, playing on 2 different computers. Unless you're playing with 2 names that are almost identical, like JoeSchmo1 and JoeSchmo2, and even then you could have loaned one of your names to a friend to play on. I doubt something like using 2 browsers to play against yourself is anything Pogo is worried about. And unless you announce in a room, "hey, I'm using 2 browsers and playing vs. myself in order to get the badge easier", and with a Pogo employee in the room to see it, I don't think anyone else would really care about it, and possibly that Pogo worker may not care either.. I think they have more important things to look for and deal with.

Barbara

Hey Buddy!  My Pogo name is JoeSchmo3.  Getting a little personal here, huh?  Just kidding!  I am out the door and on my way to the Philadelphia airport.  Ya'll have your party manners on while I am away.  RC, I will think of you while I watch the game tonight, GO IGGLES!  Captain, I will think of you while I drink and watch the Iggles game tonight.  Motley, I love ya, yep yep.  Missy and my Badge Piglette, I miss you already.  Betty, the answer to what you asked earlier was yes, no, and once in college, but I don't think that really "counted."  Cam, I'm going to order an extra sundae at the ESPN Zone and think of you.  Brian, my mini thinks that your mini is a swell kisser.  Bill,I think a spring wedding is a good idea, don't you?  Homer, call my cell phone after the game, if ya like.  OJ, face it, the Iggles are gonna win tonight.  : ) Max, I love you!

Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has just left the building........

PS   I love ya Max!  OJ, I am smelling an Iggles win!

xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Tracey

Quote from: butch1286 on September 11, 2005, 03:20:43 AM
  I like to live life dangerously. lol. I used double browser to get a couple badges and I think I like it so much I am going to pay for another club pogo account to play against myself hehehe. As soon as I can get the money together of course.

thanks butch .. i didnt need to copy and paste just click on ur links lol ..  O0

sleauxmeaux

I just wish sun java worked properly for me instead of cutting off the top half of all letters in chat and most of the top half of letters in the actual games.

Betty Boop

which browser are you using ? and have you updated to the most recent version of sun?

sleauxmeaux

Latest version of FireFox/Opera/IE and the latest non-beta of Sun Java (even the Beta has the same issue).  And I only have the text cut-off issue with Pogo and no other sites whatsoever.

Oddly enough, one of the other PCs in the house has FireFox and the same version of Sun and works fine.

Betty Boop

do you have the same display settings and screen sizes on both computers?

PogoNutz

Quote from: Barbara on September 12, 2005, 02:54:52 AM
Bill,I think a spring wedding is a good idea, don't you? 

LOL, I think that would be swell...oops, I'd better check with the Wifey first ;D

butch1286

youe welcome ohh ok then I see that now. Have fun.

sleauxmeaux

Quote from: bettyboop1958 on September 12, 2005, 12:23:27 PM
do you have the same display settings and screen sizes on both computers?

Yeah. Doesn't matter what screen size I change this one to, it still has the cut-off text issue.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview