This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

guest pass cheat

Started by jamie9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamie9999

I sent a guest pass to my yahoo email and then it let me do a new pogo name i found a way to get more then one guest pass. i would think it would work if u sent a guest pass to yourself but not sure.when i got it it had my pogo name on it but it let u change the name of person u sent it to then u can strt a new name from there.

jamie9999

u can get 2000 tokens per guest pass and u get 1 a week

bubblegum

get a guest pass once a week? hell, I'm lucky to get one once a month

jamie9999

pogo members get 1 a weeks but u can only have 3 at a time

hellokitty

im a pogo member and i get 1 once a month if im lucky most time i have to fight for it

2sexy4pogo

How do you get more then one guest pass a month????

Tell us the secret.

RC

If you send a guest pass to yourself, to one of your other Pogo names, it allows you to sign in as a different user, rather than the name that you sent it to, and use that guest pass for that name instead.. but each Pogo name can still only ever use 1 guest pass in it's lifetime. Unless there is some trick around that that you didn't clearly state. And if I remember right, you get 1 pass per month (as long as you have 2 or less at the time that they add one), with a maximum of 3 at any one time. It's been so long since I've even used em, mine have been stuck on 3 for like forever. If you're getting more passes added quicker, it may be that people you are sending them to are not using them within 5 days of you sending it, and hence it is getting sent back to you for you to give to someone else.

jamie9999

i really do get 1 pass a week but it could be that i am new to pogo and they are trying to be nice to me but i never get more then 3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview