Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

why only 3

Started by dizziebee,

Previous topic - Next topic

dizziebee

Was wondering why we can attempt 3 badges at a time. I have just joined club pogo and would love to be able to try and catch up on a few years of badges in the albums but i don't stand a cat in hells chance if its only limited to 3 at a time.I think they should at least give us newbies onw album to work on at our leisure. Anyone else feel the same?

butch1286

sometimes they have a special event where you can do more then just one personal challeng at a time. i just don't have a clue as to when the next one is

RC

Quote from: dizziebee on September 11, 2005, 03:40:08 AM
Was wondering why we can attempt 3 badges at a time. I have just joined club pogo and would love to be able to try and catch up on a few years of badges in the albums but i don't stand a cat in hells chance if its only limited to 3 at a time.I think they should at least give us newbies onw album to work on at our leisure. Anyone else feel the same?

In terms of past badges, it's really only one per week, since the other 2 are new weekly challenges. Occasionally, they have what are called "badge marathons", where you can do 3 past badges in a given week instead of the normal one.. although these have become few and far between lately. Personal challenges were not an original part of Club Pogo, they actually added this because people wanted a way to be able to get badges from the past that they were not able to get for whatever reasons.. i.e., joining at a later date, or just missing it when it was offered. So if it were not for people writing them and clamoring to get a feature like this, it probably would not have been offered in the first place. Be grateful you have that one extra badge per week, as well as occasional marathons to get more. I would doubt Pogo would make it any more easier than that to get all those badges.

Fuzzy

It's very simple why pogo does it..

Pogo put challenge up so you have to play games, that you like or DON"T like.. IF they made it possibile to play.. let say a entire album, then you could finish alot of those games.. let say in about a month time or less.. or even all the badges in about maybe couple of month's.. They if didn't want to play any more of those games.. decide you don't wait pay anymore..then you go back to non-member.. have alot of badges that took Members long time to get.. This way Pogo Knows you have to PAY to get those Badges.. and Games you don't like..
thos  keeping there payroll flowing. ;D

avs1roy33

Quote from: Fuzzy on September 11, 2005, 04:02:17 AM
It's very simple why pogo does it..

Pogo put challenge up so you have to play games, that you like or DON"T like.. IF they made it possibile to play.. let say a entire album, then you could finish alot of those games.. let say in about a month time or less.. or even all the badges in about maybe couple of month's.. They if didn't want to play any more of those games.. decide you don't wait pay anymore..then you go back to non-member.. have alot of badges that took Members long time to get.. This way Pogo Knows you have to PAY to get those Badges.. and Games you don't like..
thos  keeping there payroll flowing. ;D

But if you quit Club Pogo, then all that time spent playing for the badges is lost. Plus, new badges come out every week, and if you want every single badge, wouldn't you stay in the Club to get the new badges?

uh-huh

Also if you quit club you give up your badges ... ie.. no one could see what you have unless you rejoin. 

tvc

A good idea would be for them to have a marathon for 24 hours ( for example) and win as many badges you can from the badge books

avs1roy33

Quote from: tvc on September 12, 2005, 06:48:44 PM
A good idea would be for them to have a marathon for 24 hours ( for example) and win as many badges you can from the badge books

I really like that idea. That would be very cool.

Snarechick

QuoteA good idea would be for them to have a marathon for 24 hours ( for example) and win as many badges you can from the badge books

Would be fun for us badge freaks...and equally fun for the snitches.

Ever since they threw up the badge marathons, it seems like it was a "one and done" idea.  We've had what, two marathons? ???  Seems like we had a lot of super badges in 2004, and just our few this year.  Pogo is busy throwing games at us with ranks and adding ranks to games already out there.  If they could just focus that effort towards giving the members what they want (more marathons) and making the gaming experience a bit more reliable, I know I would be happy. ::)

avs1roy33

I for one am glad they are focusing on new games instead of more marathons.

bubblegum

so am I, BUT I also didn't join until jan of this year.  geting past badges is going at a snails pace.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview