Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word whomp ranks

Started by dv63,

Previous topic - Next topic

dv63

I have been playing the new word whomp and just reached rank 10. I noticed that for the first 9 ranks, the percent would either go up 1 or 2%. Between rank 9 and 10, sometimes it went up 1% sometimes it didn't go up at all. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for how it was decided. Sometimes when I finished all the words, my percent stayed the same. Sometimes when I didn't finish the words, my % increased. Or vise versa. Does it get worse from here on out all the way to rank 50?

bratsbemykids

yeah get ready for the long haul cause it doesnt get any better   :'(

AdDn8187

From what I have noticed on the word whomp the ranks progress by the number of words found, Therefor if that particular rank you need 500 words and after doing a board that gave you 26 words you have 499 then the next round only one word will progress your rank.  The best way I have found to play this game and advance is not even pay attention to how much % I get that way I dont get discouraged, But I am a very impatient person. 

PogoNutz

I can't even imagine how bad it will be past level 40.  I just passed 30 and it is sloooooooow going.  I'll clear 3 boards and maybe advance 1 percent.

dv63

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: Mr. Bill on September 13, 2005, 06:48:16 AM
I can't even imagine how bad it will be past level 40.  I just passed 30 and it is sloooooooow going.  I'll clear 3 boards and maybe advance 1 percent.

Once you achieve rank 30, its the same all the way to rank 50....5000 words required per rank

PogoNutz

Quote from: dvargo63 on September 13, 2005, 07:45:29 AM
thanks for the encouraging words.  :'(

LOL, no worries.  Others have already finished the game, like Max, so we'll get there.  It just may take a little work. :)

Roseybud333

So basically it pays (for those of us who can't use the autos :-[ ) to use one of those scrabble helpers to find all the words on the board to move up in rank? Because the more words the faster u move up right?

bratsbemykids

that would be correct Rosey......gl 2u on getting you badges,,,, :-*

Roseybud333

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview