PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:42:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

using your tokens

Started by toypunk,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

That's the PoppaZoppa song.

I just realized why I have the gophers song in my head. I'm watching a football game with the Minnesota Golden Gophers as one of the teams. LOL

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Motley

Quote from: Barbara on September 10, 2005, 11:23:18 AM
You Matt facts slay me.  I wanna party with you Cowgirl.

My partying days were once over but not anymore...I've been practicing lately and I think I can go almost all night now without having to have the paramedics show up. 

As for my Matt Facts, they are true, he comes up with them himself, and they make me laugh.
Some of them even make me go  :o 

RC

Quote from: brandysue83 on September 09, 2005, 08:26:09 PM
lol dumping tokies?  I dont have enough tokies to dump...lol you could dump them to me if you wanna get rid of them!  LOL! J/K

I don't understand people's reasoning behind "dumping tokens".. if you think when (or if) you ever win a prize, that it could be taken away from you because of the amount of your tokens, making it appear as though you must be using autos (and hence get busted for that), well.. the number of your current token amount won't matter anyway. (I think the more telling story of auto use is a great number of badges in a very short period of time, especially from the same game.) You could have 25,000,000 tokens and decide to "dump" 24,999,900 of them, but even though you may currently have 100 tokens, all Pogo has to do is look at your profile to see your "lifetime tokens" to know your true amount. This total never goes down no matter how many tokens you get rid of. So you can get rid of them for whatever other reasons you can come up with, but if you're doing it to "hide" your real token count, you can't do that, it's permanently displayed right on your profile for everyone to see at anytime.

Motley

I do not dump tokens to try to hide anything, I don't care.  I know the lifetime level is on display for profile peekers and pogo.  I do, however, dump them to someone who just has to have the latest fashion in the Mini Mall, or has a nasty token gambling habit in Panda Pai Gow, or is new and I know who they are, or the one that strikes my old man FoldEmPhobia in Texas Hold'Em.  To some people tokens are useless, like myself.  But others need them and I'm happy to give my millions away because I can always earn more rather quickly.  I have found that Tri Peaks Mobile (no matter how nasty it is) has given me a hefty token amount, Pay Day FreeCell has been good to me, and I have my children play Poppit To Go and then transfer the tokens when needed.  As for prizes, I don't want anything from Pogo, I just want to play, get my badges and go about my day peacefully.  They can keep their mugs, money, hats, towels, and gift certificates.  Although, printing out the wallpaper makes nice wrapping paper in a pinch, so I am always happy to win a new one of those.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview