New game-Stack em has been released!!!

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

edit favorites and add from main page,enjoy O0 O0

helpmewin

Quote from: maxraven on September 14, 2005, 03:22:37 AM
Yet another game that screams for an auto ;D

:-[  OMG and I start a new job today, maybe I should quit so I have time to play the new game!   ;D

holly222

Motley

Oh my...my 4 and 3 year olds love it.  Since I'm pretty sure they are not Pogo's target audience and they are not the ones paying for the memberships, I'm hoping that Pogo will start working on games a little more adult oriented.

Just give a holler and ring the dinner bell when the auto is ready.

Torn2pieces

Another useless pogo game. What is with the babyish games? I was in a room earlier playing and everyone in that room was saying how stupid the game is. Hahah.

DoubleOscotty

helpmewin

Quote from: Motley on September 14, 2005, 04:46:08 AM
Oh my...my 4 and 3 year olds love it.  Since I'm pretty sure they are not Pogo's target audience and they are not the ones paying for the memberships, I'm hoping that Pogo will start working on games a little more adult oriented.

Just give a holler and ring the dinner bell when the auto is ready.

well, then, guess that is what I do when I have to babysit the grandkids...put them in front of the puter and let them play the game for me....thanks for the idea!   O0

Carly

Country Lady

I don't like this game and won't be playing it unless I use an auto.  Even then only when I have to for a badge.  Makes me wonder about the mentality or the programmers on this one. 

PogoNutz

Quote from: Country Lady on September 14, 2005, 10:35:28 AM
I don't like this game and won't be playing it unless I use an auto.  Even then only when I have to for a badge.  Makes me wonder about the mentality or the programmers on this one. 

Well then, you're in luck.  Right on page 8 of the game badge folders...badges hit at 288, 880, 1840, 3120 and 5600 rank points :)

bratsbemykids

playing this game is going to put me in labor, therefor i am going to keep playing, lol

avs1roy33

I for one am kinda glad to see pogo coming out with different styles of games. Yes, it is childish, but I wouldn't want all the games to have the same feel.

StormShadow

foxx

I couldnt agree with all of you more...Stack 'em is HANDS DOWN the worst pogo game yet...in my humble opinion....

You guys at Badgehelp are gonna make millions on the auto!  lol

Patiently waiting,
foxx :-*

avs1roy33

I think stack'em is better than penguins...I think stack'em is kinda addicting after you practice a few games.

BadgeHelpOscar

sushi uprade is first....

then we slowly move in for the stack 'em kill....

Ahhhh....the smell of fresh farm meat.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

DoubleOscotty

The badge stats say you need rank points advance but I only got %'s. (granted i only played 2 games)????

NotAdumbBlonde

notmypogoname

Thanks for the auto, cos, wow, that game is really hideous.  And I usually *like* the ones everyone hates.   :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview