PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:45:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

penguin?

Started by nascar fan,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

Thanks Barbara and thanks wuzzy for the info... O0

Barbara

Thank you very much for the rank information Wuzzy.

wuzzy

sentinels

there, i forced myself to sit at the comp and play this game till i got the first badge, now the rest i will leave for the auto O0

patandmegan

After seeing all the retirements needed I definitely am going to wait for some help - i like fish but that is way too much seafood to eat..and frankly, the only retirement I'm interested in is my own.

Pat

punkandslim

Oy, that is a lot of retirements before being "rewarded".  Almost like real life.   ;)

sentinels

Quote from: Whateva75 on September 10, 2005, 05:48:04 PM
Those are pretty close to my stats.  WTG!  O0

Thank you, after sitting till i got the badge i have been letting the autos run other games for me while i let my eyes settle back into my sockets and circulation return to butt :o

pogoisevil

Good job on the 1st badges folks! :D

Has anybody had a problem with the game freezing up (ha-ha) after each JP spin? The window turns purple, then I minimize it....when it comes back on I click Play Again and the game freezes.

Tried changing from 32 bit color to 16 bit...didn't help.

Pogo is evil.

avs1roy33

There have been tons and tons of complaints like yours about the game freezing up from all sorts of people with all sorts of specs. Sounds like only pogo can address this issue. If I were you I would send them your problem and see what they have to say (snicker). The game has always worked great for me. I use 32 bit color and run XP. Hope this helps....

pogoisevil

Quote from: avs1roy33 on September 12, 2005, 08:32:15 PM
There have been tons and tons of complaints like yours about the game freezing up from all sorts of people with all sorts of specs. Sounds like only pogo can address this issue. If I were you I would send them your problem and see what they have to say (snicker). The game has always worked great for me. I use 32 bit color and run XP. Hope this helps....
Thanx for the reply.... O0

It seems to have gotten better, it only locked up on me once last nite. Maybe Pogo has addressed the issue somewhat....think I'll leave the color set to 16-bit for a while, tho.

avs1roy33

helpmewin

love your avatar saying avsroy, but to be honest with you, I don't think I ever missed it...LOL   ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Adacia

Well, I have been outdone with gaming for a few weeks. All I have wanted to play is word whomp and penguin blocks. WW comes with a guaranteed Cripes error every half hour or so. Penguin blocks freezes up in the middle of a round very faithfully. Maybe it's the ice lol.

I've managed to make rank 12 on PB and rank 32 on WW on my own. I can't say it's been enjoyable. If games aren't acting glitchy, the jackpot spinner is getting stuck. My year's renewal is coming due sometime soon. I love pogo enough to renew, no problems. It is a bit aggrivating though as I have no interest in pogo's tech support.

The new games coming out do look nice. I cannot wait for Quertzy. Still, to this day pogo's tech support has not made my cards stop freezing in Canasta. It has not brought back lost ranks. It has only done more damage than help.

Motley

I feel your pain Adric.  I keep getting booted from Pengiun and the JP spinner keeps going and going like the Energizer Bunny on some of my games...even the Tri Peaks one on my cell phone.  If it isn't spinning and spinning, it is still making the noise long after the spin has come and gone.

avs1roy33

Quote from: helpmewin on September 13, 2005, 02:46:38 PM
love your avatar saying avsroy, but to be honest with you, I don't think I ever missed it...LOL   ;D

Thanks! I know I missed it. But I am upset like all of the other fans, and I am a little wary of the changes they made, but I'm happy all the same.

Roseybud333

Quote from: Adric on September 13, 2005, 06:05:51 PM
Well, I have been outdone with gaming for a few weeks. All I have wanted to play is word whomp and penguin blocks. WW comes with a guaranteed Cripes error every half hour or so. Penguin blocks freezes up in the middle of a round very faithfully. Maybe it's the ice lol.

I've managed to make rank 12 on PB and rank 32 on WW on my own. I can't say it's been enjoyable. If games aren't acting glitchy, the jackpot spinner is getting stuck. My year's renewal is coming due sometime soon. I love pogo enough to renew, no problems. It is a bit aggrivating though as I have no interest in pogo's tech support.

The new games coming out do look nice. I cannot wait for Quertzy. Still, to this day pogo's tech support has not made my cards stop freezing in Canasta. It has not brought back lost ranks. It has only done more damage than help.

Boy Adric. . . . sounds like we have the same puter LOL I know the feeling. . . I can't play canasta because the cards run annd hide. I play penguins but it always manages to freeze when i have a good board and on WW the spinner spins and spins LOL Ohhhhhh Pogo Hear our cries!

Adacia

I feel your pain Roseybud. You're right too. It's usually on a good round of penguin blocks it freezes. I read somewhere in the FAQ that the game is still in beta and freezes when you go for fish. Yeah, right! Unless pogo means everything you go for is a fish lol. I freeze at all sorts of different times. Sometimes an hour, usually 5-10 minutes. 
  There was one time earlier today that I completely signed out of pogo and the internet - and my jackpot spinner was steady going off. I literally had to reboot to get the thing to shut up.

pogoisevil

Thanx Oscar!!!

I just got my Towering Stack o' Scallops badge about 15 mins ago.....Penguin Bob was starting to get on my nerves. You've taken care of that for me by posting the link! :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview