Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

i neep help

Started by sxybamabit,

Previous topic - Next topic

sxybamabit

avs1roy33

the auto at badgehelp .com will do it for you.

sxybamabit

avs1roy33

go to badgehelp .com. Click on backgammon. Download the program and run it. Make sure the backgammon game is on, then click the green arrow on the auto and it should play for you.

sxybamabit

i press the green arrow and all it does it sit there what is this cheat supposed to do? im confused

NotAdumbBlonde

if you need help with this game, pm me and I will help you

sxybamabit

i cant pm u i dont have enough posts yet i almost do lol

NotAdumbBlonde

avs1roy33

Quote from: zachhalk on September 14, 2005, 05:09:45 PM
can someone please, please, please, please, PLEASE help me in fortune bingo or stack em'?

There is an auto for fortune bingo and an auto for stack 'em will be out soon.

Fuzzy

Stackem.. yea .. got to wait a bit tho.. Those programer can only go only so fast.. There seem to be more games out before the next one is on the site.. Looks like if they can get this one done soon enough I have enough time to get this one going.. still haven't finish with game of Penguin yet..lol

avs1roy33

Did you post your computer specs in the tech help thread and see if someone could help you fix dauber?

Fuzzy

Quote from: avs1roy33 on September 14, 2005, 05:15:20 PM
Quote from: zachhalk on September 14, 2005, 05:09:45 PM
can someone please, please, please, please, PLEASE help me in fortune bingo or stack em'?

There is an auto for fortune bingo and an auto for stack 'em will be out soon.
as he said before there ur autos.. Im still working on stack'em. not sure if that a game for me.. lol..also I saw in this form a glitch. or maybe not a glitch. for backgammon check this out..http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php?topic=15321.msg84957;topicseen#msg84957

butch1286

I need someone to do the badge for me on their computer backgammon keeps freezing on mine. Anyone help me?

PogoNutz

butch,

If you don't get help today or tomorrow, repost and I'll help you this weekend :)

butch1286

jrp

"notadumbblond" can figure out how to pm you, Got your pm, will try to find you tonight thanks for all the help

butch1286

Thanks Mr. Bill but I got help from  ~Julie~ Thanks again Julie!

Barbara

Quote from: avs1roy33 on September 14, 2005, 05:26:37 PM
Did you post your computer specs in the tech help thread and see if someone could help you fix dauber?
This auto comes with a built in "report problem" feature.  Use it and you will get an answer.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview