PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:36:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PENGUIN BOBBER IS OUT

Started by helpmewin,

Previous topic - Next topic

helpmewin

Ok, I have tried it.....want to see what others think before I purchase it.....not sure if it is doing what I think it should be doing....takes a while before it places the ice down at a particular spot...anyone else try it yet?   :-\

holly222

I tryed it, it dint work too good for me, took a while to find a piece and often took the hard way to do it, and lost the fish...
It must be a hard auto to make.

patandmegan

I love it - I don't care if it misses some fish....after one badge on my own I definitely am sick of seafood.

Pat

bountyhunter

another great program,specially since i hate this game.ive tried it on easy and it works the best,but i play it on medium and it does a very good job,counting pennies now and going to purchase.i know this one took some work and job well done.thx bh

sxybamabit

it didnt work for me mayb i was doind sumthin wrong it was making noises but it wasnt moving anything

C~M

OK...Here is my thoughts on this subject.

We have to play this game ourselves and think each piece out and figure where we should put it.  No matter how great our auto makers are, they can't make something as fast as they did that will out think us, but it will allow us to leave Bob with his fishes...lol.

Please remember this is the very first auto made and it was made pretty fast just for us and it works great if you don't want to play.  I am sure they are working on an update as I type this to make it smarter and possibly even use those items to mess those Penguins up.

O0 O0 to you auto makers!! ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview