PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:35:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

stack em

Started by buck123,

Previous topic - Next topic

buck123

any ideas on how to beat this game on hard iver tried and tried and can not beat it on hard level

avs1roy33

I guess just practice until you work up to being able to play hard. Don't play hard until you've mastered easy and medium.

lvdust72

HARD???? :o I can't even get it on easy.  After an hour, I had such a migraine :'( , I had to go lay down.  This game is screaming auto.

SweetGirl200405

im pullin my hair out on the game..lol..im at 19% on easy and cant get no where now not even a win they build up to fast..

helpmewin

Quote from: avs1roy33 on September 14, 2005, 03:34:27 PM
I guess just practice until you work up to being able to play hard. Don't play hard until you've mastered easy and medium.

play on hard??????  I can't even play on easy   :P

sxybamabit

on easy i am on 48% but this game goes a little too fast on easy too lol

StormShadow

i played one game on medium and won it and got 13%.........................unfortunately i haven't been able to play a second game i kept waiting for the little squelchies to run out and attck too..... lol

Homer

Gee this is the best they can come up with? Very disappointing! >:( Bring on the auto!  O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

holly222

Im on rank 4 so far, and if you play hard....you only have to win four games to go up a rank......so far anyway..

patandmegan

Because we "loved" harvest mania so much :-\ and penguin blocks :( pogo had to come up with this game (where is the puke emoticon?)

Pat

Capt.Howdy

Well this is as far as i have gotten and my head is killing me....hopefully the auto comes out and plays the hard level to get this game done with. That's 2 games released in a row that are below expectations.....maybe they will redeem themselves with Qwerty!!

greenflash

Maybe they want us to use auto so that we stay on longer. HAHAHAHA  Su ::)rely nobody really likes the last couple of new games. UGH UGH UGH.  Why not have more poker games since those rooms are always full. Texas Hold Em is fun but how about the same table but a variety of games. Like 7 card stud, etc.

::)

sxybamabit

Motley

Like in life, I work from the bottom up.  Try matching that way, don't move just one piece at a time, move the whole row if you have too.  Once I started doing that, I got through the first level rather quickly.  I haven't gone back yet as I keep falling asleep.

Good luck.

helpmewin

Quote from: sxybamabit on September 15, 2005, 12:15:27 AM
i am on level 4

Level 4 ?! ? !  I can't even get to friggin level 1.....this game really sux   >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview