PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:30:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

winning?

Started by nanners,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Barbara, welcome back.
I hope you are ready for autos or boredom since your vacation.
Because this new game stack em is squelchies gone bad.

beanie

lol too funny- wonder why fruit cake is soooo weird-   we have one we pass around as a gag gift- it should be fermented by now.. yuck..  Oh yeah and welcome back - missed you Barbara

Barbara

Beanie,I missed you too and I was telling a friend about you and how I think you are great. 
Captain, I need some badges, stat!  I hear my Badge Hog got six badges on Wednesday.  I feel a public hoofing coming on.

Betty Boop

beanie

awww that is so sweet Barbara, thank you---  Wow and 6 badges he was a busy little bee - i think trying to really take advantage of your absence lol...  I know you'll catch him -  hehe

Barbara

Betty, you are so precious, thank you!  I really did miss you.
Beanie, he is such a Badge Hog that it is unreal.  He is very happy to have new games and autos to go along with them.  I am trying to get my weekly badges done so that I can try out the new stuff.

Barbara

Hoofed again!  That's it, I am never going to Vegas again if you are going to do this while I am away.  I will catch up to you sometime around the 12th of NEVER.  I got the weekly Poppit just now, does that count?  Ugh, so many badges to get to catch up to you.  Congratulations on your completion of the 2003 badge album!  ~oink~
I also see that you have forgotten that I am now the Badge Fairy Hoglette.  Did I lose my upgrade?

Motley

Quote from: Barbara on September 16, 2005, 06:43:12 PM
Fruitcake is BAD!  Let's not do that again.

Kissy Kissy Barb...I missed you and see what happens when you are gone.  People make me do bad things.   >:D

Barbara

Smackers back lovie! xoxoxoxoxo  Let's snag some badges and make Matt proud.

LaundryLady

Welcome back, Barb.  Missed your posts.

Hmmm, I like fruitcake and have the hips to prove it.

Barbara

Thanks!  I have never tasted fruitcake.  I just know that it looks like something that I wouldn't like.  It needs some chocolate chips and tasty things to appeal to me.

PogoNutz

Barbara, so you were gone what, 4 days?  It sure felt like weeks.  Welcome back. :)

BTW, fruitcakes are so good that Jimmy Buffet even has a song about them O0

Barbara

Thanks!  How odd that you feel that I was gone for a long time when I felt like I was gone the time it would take to be bitch slapped by a humming bird?  Jimmy Buffet also made a great song about a cheeseburger in paradise.  I missed you Bill.

PogoNutz

Actually, they have such tiny hands, that would probably take awhile ::)

Missed you too.  Now, enough of that...you have some new badges to get, don't you?  I just got my first one for stack'em thanks to my friend Otto ;D

Barbara

All hail Otto!  Yes, I am badge needy right now, Honey.  All I can see at this point is Max's precious curly tail, running ahead of me.  He is the Hoofmeister, for sure.

Roseybud333

Welcome Back Barb!!!!! It was lonely around here without u!

P.S. Can I eat ur avatar? LOL It loooks yummy!! :P

Motley

Quote from: Barbara on September 16, 2005, 08:03:35 PM
Smackers back lovie! xoxoxoxoxo  Let's snag some badges and make Matt proud.

I have snagged my way to 327 badges and on my way to 328 today.  I keep thinking...can it really be that many?  I had 37 one year ago.  It would be 329 but I just can't get the motivation to get that last 23% needed to finish Tri Peaks Mobile.

Barbara

Max, I think of three words when I think of fruitcake: super colon blow.
Motley, congrats on the badges.  Hurry up so that you can do mine, please.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview