This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stack-Em Upgrade

Started by haylee,

Previous topic - Next topic

haylee

Last night i registered the Beta 1 version and had problems, only won 4 of 18 games, tried every version.
Changed my resolution to 1024 x 728 and it seemed to work better, but still bogged down a bit.

This morning i downloaded it again, in Beta 2, and it is awesome.
My resolution is 1280 x 1024, Sun Java, Windows Xp, Internet Explorer 6.

Every Skill level works perfectly, even on my high screen resolution.  Haven't lost a game yet, and it never bogs down.

Excellent Job on this cheat.

Country Lady

Wohoo!! I just bought it, and am waiting for the code to unlock.  Great auto, thanks guys.

ME4SPADES_

ok guys i went to site and still showing beta 1 dont see 2 lol im i blind r what 8)

BadgeHelpOscar

It was a silent release. Delete the version you have and redownload
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Capt. Morgan

The Captain bows to the programmers.
If this is a "beta" version I can't imagine what the final version is.
It wins so much I found it best on Med or you will Own the high score list on hard.
WTG guys O0

ME4SPADES_

ok homer stop that lol im getting  :'( spell on here what a stupit game but me still have to have autos for sure ok here u goes again guys  :-* :-* :-* nice work going to go redownload it

ME4SPADES_

beanie

Terrifically written auto guys,  thank you and I applaud  :D the master programmer-  I love it-  it works great- doesn't resize any of my stuff and does a master job at that game.  Way to go -  Great- great work!!! O0

Barbara

I am looking forward to trying this auto out. I just walked in the door from the airport.  Ack!  I need badges!

Barbara

Thank you very much Honey!  Yes, I had a delightful time and I hated to come home.

Homer

Quote from: nightperson on September 16, 2005, 05:26:04 PM
ok homer stop that lol im getting  :'( spell on here what a stupit game but me still have to have autos for sure ok here u goes again guys  :-* :-* :-* nice work going to go redownload it

Stop what? :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Barbara

Great, I got a demerit today before I finished my toast.  It's going to be one of those days.

Homer

I'll take it away for those twinkies you got there.  :P

Barbara

Done and done.    :)
Homer, did you get that rain last night in your area?  I thought the roof was going to cave in from the pressure and the deluge of rainwater.

Homer

Barbara

It started at 4 AM.  It was a monsoon out there.

Homer

I don't think so. It looks like it rained some but not the way you described it or my porch would be wet. I was out like a rock last night.

Barbara

Did you break out the blender and make Nyquiladadas, like I did?  If I had some rock salt I would have made them Nyquilritas.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview