PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:41:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is the clock slow?

Started by RC,

Previous topic - Next topic

RC

It may seem a bit trivial, but I think I noticed when I posted something and immediately saw the post and the time associated with it, and then I looked at my own clock and saw that it was a bit off. Then I see up at the top of the page where my user info is, and the time is displayed there and it's the same thing. Is it just me, or is the clock here about 5 minutes slow? Is there a way to fix that?

RC

Wow, so it's been that long like that? And I'm just now noticing it? It's weird cuz I always look at the posts and the time next to them, especially when I'm away for a bit and come back and refresh the page to see what's new, and I'm usually one who notices the small things and I'm shocked I didn't see that discrepancy before  :o , especially with the clock at the top of the page that is always sitting there. Thanks for the reply and letting me know it's not just me  :D .

RC

Well... at least not about this anyway lol

Ok, so here's another one for ya... when you mentioned it was that way since you signed up, I had to check your profile to see how long that had been.. and so I notice another little timestamp on there, and it says "local time". And yours was way off from the time now.. but I checked mine and it was even with my time. I think yours was like 14 hrs or so ahead, so does that mean you're like down in Australia or NZ or somewhere like that??

RC

Very cool.. I love the Aussie accent, and please don't say it's us Americans that have the accent, we know better! lol
I'm only an hour off that US Central time, on east coast time, so I guess it wasn't too difficult for me to figure that one out when I signed up.. I just didn't realize it was 1 hour and 5 minutes difference instead of an hour then lol.

RC

Don't forget about Steve Irwin, the Croc Hunter lol.. I've actually heard real Australians speak though, not just actors pretending to be Aussie lol.. ya can't help but try to mimic everything that's said in that accent, it's just fun to do lol  :D

RC

Crikey!! How could you forget about him!? lol
Well it was fun chatting with ya, time for me to head out.. have a g'day, or g'night as I guess it is by now lol  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview