PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 08:28:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

QWERTY

Started by lynx,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

I think Oscar might want a screenshot....but thats just a guess.

sandyhook

Is Joshua the one responsible for Penguin Bobber? Hmmm,  if so I have fish bone to pick with you.   ;D
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

BadgeHelpOscar

pb doesn't work for you??

screen shot screen shot screen shot screen shot screen shot screen shot screen shot screen shot screen shot screen shot screen shot screen shot
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

sandyhook

Ok Oscar I can do that, but, I knew you were busy with Qwerty and did not want to help you loose your concentration.

I just got PB to work, and it might hard to explain.

I have dial up with acceleration, I can adjust my level of acceleration from 1 to 5. If I have my acceleration on 5 then the graphic colors are messed up.  One way that Accelerated helps  load Web pages quickly is by "compressing" images. The more an image is compressed, the faster it will load. The more an image is compressed, the lower the quality of that image.
So if I use level 5, it might make the auto read the screen wrong, could that be the problem? I turned my acceleration off and used PB and it is working a lil  better, at least Bob is getting some of his groceries. On the other autos, my acceleration does not matter.
Any ideas?

beanie

Great job - auto works great on XP, IE, 2.66 Pent 4, 512 MB, smooth edges unchecked, 1024x768, MSVM jit checked-  good job- worked like a dream- very smart with big big words hehe

keruj

After redownload new version stop working at all
and is asking for new registration key
:'(

greenflash

Mine did too. So I downloaded the screen shot program, messed around with that for an hour, couldn't get it to work right. Pulled the game and auto up again and for some reason it was working fine. However, the new game problem was back again and also when you get a new rank, it won't click that button either. But it did start working again on its own. I still have the first download on my laptop and the new download on this computer. I am going to register both and leave the old one on there for now. I tried to use the auto click mouse to start new game like I have done with Elchie Eater but that won't work with Qwerty. As soon as the new game and new rank button bugs are fixed woohoo.
The screen shot thing was way to hard for me. I printed the instructions from here and it took a shot finally but then I couldn't figure out how to email it or where it went too. I am qwertied out for the day. However, patiently awaiting the fix for those 2 buttons.
Pogo... if you're trying to thwart the efforts, please stop, you're ruining my Sunday.   ;D

sandyhook

YIPEEEEEE

Shazammm

WTG Oscar and All !!!!    O0

I redownloaded and registered the auto for QWERTY and no problems !!!!

Ya'll are great, fantastic, and just think Steller is coming !!!!

I did not have to change a thing on my computer and I am now a Gopher !!!  I could not have done with ya'll  >:D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ;D

helpmewin

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on October 16, 2005, 01:02:47 PM
The play again fix has been done, delete and redownload

I got it to work and already got the K badge....I luv ya man!   O0

greenflash

Is the new game button working for you now? I still cannot get that to work. Other than that, works great. But I do have to babysit and click new game.

greenflash

For a real challenge, try the master rooms. You have got to be kidding me.  ::)
That is when I decided I really needed an auto for this game and the auto does great in master.   O0
Now lets get the new game button fixed and we are set.
;)

ME4SPADES_

OMG you guys are king of the auto maker this is the best game ever and you got it down good  :D just letting you know again ty all for the great work you do for all of us tyvm if i could i would  :-* :-* :-* :-* all of you

~Ãutolovér~

I have 3 words for you Oscar........

GENIUS! GENIUS! GENIUS! O0  :D

Homer

Quote from: greenflash on October 16, 2005, 05:28:28 PM
Is the new game button working for you now? I still cannot get that to work. Other than that, works great. But I do have to babysit and click new game.

Redownload the new one from Oscar's link in this thread.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Snarechick

Excellent job!!  This auto worked for me right off the bat and it's amazing. :o O0

Already picked this one up and registered, along with a couple more autos.  There goes my rainy day/chocolate/movies/dinner with a friend fund, lol. 

greenflash

Genius is right. Break out the champagne!!!! WTG!!!!   

O0

PogoNutz

Ah hem...

Any left?  I happened to have brought some extra glasses  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview