PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:44:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

another hurricane eyes florida

Started by jamie9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamie9999

grr another hurricane is going to floridia.i am hoping that it will not be strong but the water is still warm and weather forcast are pridicting it to go toward keys and maybe into the gulf.

jamie9999

its called topical storm rita but expected to become a hurricane by tomarrow

touitsjesse

you'll hear it here first....i been studying weather patterns for awhile now and theres another hurricane brewing up, right behind rita...so here first...and note..the next one behind rita will be bigger and stronger.

Barbara

Oh God, I can't believe another hurricane is about to hit.  It just never seems to end.

RC

If you're talking about Philippe, it's "behind" Rita in that it's farther away from the States than Rita is, even tho it was named before Rita.. but it is not predicted to get anywhere near the US, it's forecasted to keep heading north in the Atlantic, so no matter how strong it is or isn't, it won't affect anyone except for maybe the Bahamas. And if you're talking about other "waves" that are behind Philippe even, they are so far away nothing can really be known about them yet at all. Rita is forecasted to brush the tip of Florida thru the Keys and into the Gulf and head towards Texas and parts of Louisiana will probably be affected as well, as if they need anything more.

Barbara

Madonna

OMG just what we need...another hurricane :o. I live in Alabama and we have had the effects of 4 in the past year...2 with damage to our home and yard. I pray for the people effected and those that will soon be effected. If anyone on this forum is even remotely threatened, please follow your EMA's advice and get out. It's better safe than sorry. Good luck to all.

beanie

I live in central Florida and am happy I have a UPS (powersupply) thanks to the advice from Jeffer- it works great- we get a lottttttt of power outages., but I love Florida except for when its hot (hehehe) which is the majority of the time.  I pray that hurricane doesn't go to LA- maybe it will visit Mexico-  better yet if it will just dissipate.  Barbara love all the avatars you are using lately - you must have a sweet fetish lol.

Barbara

Honey, I hope you are safe.  I am on the phone with my sister, who lives in Mobile.  You can come and stay with me until hurricane season is over.

beanie

Hurricane not here yet but the winds are sure picking up and we feel them and I am in Central Florida, Tampa area which is off the gulf side, but I'll be fine.  I just pray that storm doesnt go and affect any of those poor people with the disaster they have already endured.  Time to strap down my mango trees (yikes)..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview