PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:28:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I was wondering about Poppa Zoppa.

Started by Sith,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sith

I was wondering about Poppa Zoppa and if I bought the auto, will it choose the best path as well for the 36 chain Badge as well?
Thanks

Sith

PogoNutz

Sith,

There are two cheats for Poppa Zoppa.  Stompzilla was the first one released and works with 98/ME but is not as "smart" as Trouncer.  Trouncer is awesome and is what got me my 36 chain badge.  It all depends on the game set-up but the odds are very good that you'd get the 36 chain badge with Trouncer if you let it run long enough.

Now that I have my 36 chain badge, I'm only using Stompzilla as it flies under the radar by clearing the board (and getting the egg) without being obvious that you're running an auto.  I very much doubt that Stompzilla would ever align just right to get you the 36 chain badge.

Probably more than you wanted to know, but unless you are going to buy the entire package, you'll need to pick the one that works best for you (and your machine)  :)

Sith

Thank you for all the info, I really do enjoy all the info you gave for the game.
I do like that in posts.
I will try both, and thank you for your time.

Barbara

I would advise going to the fullest team play room you can squeeze into and let one of the others make the reactor activate.  It is possible to do it in a room alone, as Max did.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview