PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:28:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Everyone Comes Here And cheats

Started by GiveMeANewName,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

just-a-cheater

I will have to agree with this person on the point of - "some people with rude comments", because there were, I was embarrassed to be a part of a community that would treat a first time poster like that.  :-[ >:(

Betty Boop

why should you be embarrassed....the person who started this thread also started another thread which was their first post.......it was posted all in CAPS and they used their pogo screen name and it was begging for tokens...now thats a heck of a first impression to make with your first post begging for tokens....so
IF people were being rude this person more than likely they deserved it.....in my opinion if someone wants tokens they should go earn them like i did.......

Homer

Quote from: just-a-cheater on September 20, 2005, 05:43:19 AM
I will have to agree with this person on the point of - "some people with rude comments", because there were, I was embarrassed to be a part of a community that would treat a first time poster like that.  :-[ >:(

Boy if you consider that rude I got news for you. I don't know how old you are but you obviously have not been out to the "real" world.

As for being ashamed to be part of the forum...Well what are you still doing here then? I'm trying not to be rude but if your gonna make a statement like that I'm gonna reply to it. This forum has some of the nicest and most helpful members and I applaud them all even if I don't name them. It takes everyone to create this special community and we will not allow anyone to ruin that.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

rhino

Hey Barb happy Birthday!!!! May i get a spanking in also?? :P

Barbara

Sure, and there is cakey too!  Thanks for the Happy Birthday.  It starts tonight at midnight.  I am enjoying the last moments of being 42 right now.

helpmewin

O0  well said on the subject, Homer....with such diplomacy......wtg   O0

ME4SPADES_

That a boy ...Homer    ok every1 shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh meet at barbara house at 12:01 for a look at here b-day suite and red hinnie lol no j/k bout the 12:01 make it 12:00am   got ya barbara u thought i was going to say j/k bout the red butt and the b-day suite sry lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN i hope u enjoy it

Barbara

Thank you very much.  I have a keg on ice and little nibbly things ready to go into the oven for ya'll.  We will eat the festive buttery baked good (cakey) for breakfast.

kazandchip

Happy Birthday Barbara It is already Wednesday here so your b'day will last a long time  :P

Barbara

leeanne172

I actually don't come here for the autos, have never used one but I do like reading about the upcoming challenges, tips and the new games coming out  :D

nanners

First...I have only been a member for a few days and I love it.
Second. Touche Homer and last but not least
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barb.....i don't know you but wish you the BEST.. O0

Barbara

Morning Nanners!  Thanks you very much and Happy Badge Day to you!

nanners

ok since i'm new here....question, why can't you do more than one challange a week?..i'm on a roll...i want MORE lol...... ::)

~SantasBaby

brandi

Happy B-Day ..Barb ,,Hope you have a Nice day ...Sorry If I am late ..brandi

Barbara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview