PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:12:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Everyone Comes Here And cheats

Started by GiveMeANewName,

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveMeANewName

:- :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I just became a member posted a commment got my name changed by somwe rude person..got tons of rude comments thank u all so very much for showing me how not nice the people are here..nice to make people feel welcome

Homer

Your name was changed by me because it was your pogo sn. I'll be more than happy to change it back.
I explained this to you via email.

Hope you like being stalked because that's what will happen if you expose your screen name.

BTW, no one was rude to you.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Madonna

Homer was not trying to hurt you, but to help you. No one is trying to make you uncomfortable here, but to allow you to come here and have fun without problems from pogo staff...yes they will follow you if they knew you were here. But anyways, we all welcome you and hope that you will enjoy the forum. O0

bountyhunter

just homer looking out for your well being,just pick a new name but not your pogo name.welcome to the forum and homer wouldnt just do that to mess with you.last thing u want is pogo staff or anyone else harrassing you.good luck

jrp

Homer is one of the best here he is not rude, ppl like Barbara, Homer, Max, Oscar etc...are the most helpfull people when you have a problem with anything pogo, they are just trying to help and keep us safe  so please give then some slack :D :D :D

PogoNutz

Quote from: GiveMeANewName on September 19, 2005, 04:09:35 PM
:- :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I just became a member posted a commment got my name changed by somwe rude person..got tons of rude comments thank u all so very much for showing me how not nice the people are here..nice to make people feel welcome

1.  No one comes here and cheats.
2.  You did not get a ton of rude comments.
3.  The people here are extremely nice, yours truly excepted.
4.  For your first post here to be a request for tokens from people you don't know (and that don't know you) and to do so in CAPS is probably not the best way to be taken seriously.
5.  You can get past this foolishness and have a great time here, or pout and stay gone.  I'd say we'd both lose from that, but I'll live.
6.  If you decide to come back, you can change your name under your profile.
7.  I could probably think of enough comments to get up to 10 but you'll have to excuse me, its time for my late mid-afternoon nap.

HotHarvest

bratsbemykids

you want to eat it, I want it more!!!!....now i am craving strawberries and my poor husband will have to go to the store and buy me some, cause when he knocked me up he is committed to buying me whatever i want to eat.....by the way 2 more days till lift off!!!!!  BTW happy birthday Barbara if i am around to wish you so.....

ME4SPADES_

evryone here is sooooooooooo sweettttttttttttttttttttt like candy i have never since non of the ppl here be rude ...well whatever cat was looking at barbara m&m r was that w&w but ok we r the nices ppl in here well whateve cat maybe ok if he/she dont eats barbara m&m ok so all the ppl that made this for us r the sweetest ppl here so here is to homer,oscar,barbara and max did i mess any1 if i did here is to u all :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and to whateve cat we see the  >:D
in ur eyes for them m&m hide them barbara this is the sweet M7m room right barbara

Barbara

Guys, you are all so darling, thanks!  Thanks for the Happy Birthday.  Yep, I am going to be thirty-thirteen on Wednesday!

ME4SPADES_

happy b-day barbara and many moer to come .......... >:D ok every1 line up i have the paddle and how old did u say there youngon

Barbara

Ack!  I hate to be spanked.  This forum is 9,000+ people.  My hiney will be bruised.

ME4SPADES_

ok well be easy ok babara ok no wet towels every1 we r using a soft pillow :D

Barbara

ME4SPADES_

Barbara

ME4SPADES_

see barbara b-day means you have your b-day suite on so yup that would hurt that is the  >:D in homer lol but a sweet  >:D

Barbara

My birtday suit?  Cripes, like I have the time to get all the wrinkles out of it.

Motley

Barb, I will be at your house at exactly 11:59:59 p.m. Tuesday night knocking on your door.  I figure by the time you answer it, it will be your birthday and I will be prepared with all those desserts you keep posting pictures of.  I will protect your hiney from 9000+ spankings and do your badges for you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview