PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:41:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

School

Started by eajcfoots,

Previous topic - Next topic

eajcfoots

Son started kindergarden school today :'( :'( After about an hour the parents started to leave and the kids are cryin cause there parents are leaving and all, and my son is asking me to leave  and im tellin him in a little bit and hes askin me why...and im cryin :'( :( :'( 

holly222

Aww so sorry, it was hard when my daughter first went to school, now I cant wait to ship her off durring the day...lol..I am counting the days till my son starts.......

ClingFree

Quote from: eajcfoots on September 20, 2005, 12:13:15 PM
Son started kindergarden school today :'( :'( After about an hour the parents started to leave and the kids are cryin cause there parents are leaving and all, and my son is asking me to leave  and im tellin him in a little bit and hes askin me why...and im cryin :'( :( :'( 

When that happened with my oldest daughter .. They told me it was a good thing .. that I had raised an independent and secure child .. Not that it helps you right now, but it is true .. You are doing darn good and thats why your son was ready to be on his own at kindergarten ....    And just so you know, my youngest started this year and was the complete opposite (Means I did good with one and failed with one? Lol )

cathyl1226

I did the same thing last week w/ my daughter and Pre-School.  My hubby says are you going to do this at pre-k and Kindergarten too.  I said yes!!!

wattsmyname

When my daughter started to school. I cried all the way to school, all the while she was in school until she came home for about the 1st week. Then I found out that they needed parents to help out at school and I signed up. only 2 days a week for about 1 hour a day but I loved it. I was teaching kindergartners how to type on computers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview