Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Navy question

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

I missed the meeting for them to tell when husbands were coming home from the war....had to take my two year old to emergency room for xrays.....anyway...my question is ...is there a site or a special place that they announce when the groups are comming home?  And will it be days or weeks advance ya think?  I tryed to call my contact with his comand, but they said I had to attend the meeting to find out.....and they cant tell me anything more than that.   :'(

PogoNutz

Holly,

Your husband's command should have an Ombudsman, contact them and tell them that you couldn't make the meeting and request they share that information with you.  When I was deployed the Ombudsmans had an email chain and a phone chain that made sure all the spouses got the informaiton they needed. 

If that doesn't work, please pm me and we'll take it to a higher level.  Ve half vays of makin dem talk  O0

helpmewin

Holly...how long has your husband been in Iraq?  Sure hope he comes home soon along with all the rest of our troops.....I am backing them 200%......good luck to you and your family.    O0

holly222

Mr. Bill I pm you.....lol....
My hubby has been gone about six months this time, but he had just got back from  a two week trip and a two month trip before he left....there keeping him busy..... He is in afganistain, we have done several of this before, I think this one is harder because he had a lot of friends pass away on this tour...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview