Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Next weeks challenges?

Started by L_A_Woman,

Previous topic - Next topic

L_A_Woman

Hey, everyone. I've never posted here before, but I've been lurking around for quite a while now. ;)

Just wondering if anyone knows why Pogo hasn't posted the upcoming challenges for next week yet. Or, even better if you know what they are...I'd love to know, too!

Barbara

Squelchies-10 j/p spins on med or harder level
Texas Hold 'Em-win 12 hands

L_A_Woman

Barbara

Texas Hold 'Em should be fairly easy.  I just raise and raise and the bots fold most of the time.  Good luck, get a badge and be happy.

huggybear

I still can't get squelchie auto to work  :'( it move's one or two and quit's.  Gla

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

huggybear

Thank goodness i cant wait! ...... Thank's for the quick responce.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

The latest version up should work for everyone, if not, let me know
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Country Lady

I deleted my current sushi auto and downloaded the one on badge help.  On hard level it doesn't remove anything.  It grabs one and just keeps moving it down to the bottom then back to the row that it was in.  I also tried it on med and easy levels with about the same results.  Acts like a yo-yo with those little squelshies.
I have
win xp
microsoft java
smooth fonts off
res is set to 1024x756
color set to 32 bit

huggybear

:'( Doesnt work for me either and i have the same setting's

bubblegum

I WANT a marthathon!!!! Come on Pogo! Give me a marthaon!!! Its been ages and ages!! What if 500 ppl wrote pogo asking for a marathon?

StormShadow

they would prolly laugh and say you are in our world now ppl you do what we give and you will like it.........hahahaha.  Or maybe sommething to the effect of it is too much work to do a marathon as we are currently going through the millions of emails asking us to fix our server issues with our current games.......needless to say our circualr file is overflowing.  lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview