PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:45:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Barb!!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Lol, you are so funny!  I am going to be knee deep in mud tomorrow, just wallowing in it.  Thanks!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Fluffy756

RC

Happy Birthday, Barb!!

May your sun shine even brighter
May your step seem even mighter
May your smile stretch even w i d e r
May your dreams reach even higher
May you have a birthday that's never been finer!

(Yes, I know "mighter" isn't a real word, but those aren't my original words.. it's a quote lol)

Someone else wanted to say a few words via this postcard:

https://img380.imageshack.us/img380/5614/brindy6jz.png

Barbara

That is awesome, you actually made me cry.  That was just too cool for words.  You went to a lot of trouble to do that and I sincerely appreciate it from the bottom of my old lady heart, lol.  Philly fans are just the best.  You and Beanie are dazzling!

RC

It should have even been better.. those words that are bold and black, were actually different colors.. I even went in to edit it, and they looked right on the preview, but showed up in black when it was sent.. oh well lol.. glad ya liked it  :)

corvettegurl

Happy Birthday Barb!  Hope its a great one for Ya O0

Barbara

Thank you very much Bob!  I would think that Jose would have been in charge of lighting the candles and not Al.  I have a feeling that before I could yank the plethora of candles out of the cake that Nella and Buddy would have their whiskers in the cake.  I could see little whiskery cakey faces in my mind and its really cute, thanks!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

liebe_angel

Barbara

Thank you very much.  I hope you have a great day too.  Get some badges and make me proud.

beanie

Oh Barbara- please don't say you are old hon-  you see I will be 42 on the 26th and I love it..  I have an excuse to have an attitude  :P (hehe)..  We are at the age where we can truly appreciate life and what is really important and that is cool.  Love ya girlfriend-  have many, many more Happy Birthday's and may God truly bless you with health and happiness in year and those to follow.

Barbara

If I didn't love men I would so want to marry you.  I actually love my age, as much as I joke about it.  I married at age 17, and had my two daughters at age 19 and 20, when all my friends were having a great time.  I would get post cards from Hawaii from my friends when I was up getting the pink goo in the fridge for ear infections for Christine and Victoria.  BAH HA HA!  The girls are grown and my friends are just now buying strollers and whining about the cost of private school.  I do not have a local friend right now who doesn't have a child who is not yet in kindergarten and my daughter is a kindergarten teacher!  My neighbor, Susan commented to me today that her son, Jacob is just about ready to go into Pull Up underpants.  Hell, I didn't have those when I was potty training my daughters.  I am still cranking out my own estrogen, I am in love and all is right with the world.  It is all yeast and glaze, Kryspy Kreme style Baby!

Barbara

That is so sweet Honey, thank you so very much. xo xo xo

beanie

Barbara you are too funny  ;D,  my daughter is now 16 and looking forward to college (yikes), I've homeschooled her since she was 8 (wow time goes quick),  - now all these names that Bob is mentioning - all kitty-kats I presume-  how cute those names are for cats (hope that is what they are - if not forgive me for butting in) - I just love to hear cat stories- they are truly something else-  I only have 1 left out of the 3 I had.

Jeffer

Happy Birthday Barb.

I hope you have a fabulous birthday...

Oh dear.  Did I just say fabulous???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview